Who works overnights?

See you back itt next shift gents!

I sometimes work at night. I like it better than working during the day because I can concentrate better and there aren't as many distractions.

I've done overnights before. Wasn't too bad once you get used to the schedule.

I hate my work schedule right now. I get 1 of 3 possible shifts. Either 6am-3pm 10am-7 or 2pm-11. Which shift you work changes per day. Like I'm working 6am today 10 tomorrow 2 the day after then back to 6.

Gets my sleeping schedule all out of wack

I work 6pm to 6am 7 days a week, but I'm on-call 24/7.

No days off for Vacation/Holidays.

Days off are for the weak.

I worked overnight in receiving at a Lowes store for about a year and half.

Got to the point where I could sleep 8-9 hours a day but I was always tired and grouchy. On my one full day off I couldn't go to a movie without sleeping through most of it.

Yeah, I hated working nights.

I work a lot of nights, but as long as there are no calls to attend to, I'm allowed to sleep, we have bedrooms at the station.

Only thing I dislike about nights is when the sun comes up, makes me wanna go to sleep.

I typically work 10 am monday to sometime between 2 - 4 am tuesday, then 11am tuesday to about the same time Wednesday, truck driving, love it at night with no traffic

I used to do it. Would work from 8pm - 4am. I liked it at the time since I didn't deal with customers and didn't have school or any responsibilities outside of paying my bills.

I'm currently working my first ever nightshift. Been doing it for around 6 months i hate it, working away from home 7 days a week, 8pm - 6:30am, the money is tremendous though plus i can save more seeing as i don't have a social life now...

Yeah, I work 8pm to 4am at a service station, been doing it for 4+ years now.

Good ol night shifts been working nights a year and a half now its pretty cool. Theres some good advantages mostly not having to deal with many people.

Technically I do. Although if there are no emergency calls I can sleep through the night.

i do 24 hour calls

some nights are better than others

Back