Who works overnights?

I'm an overnighter. off right now, but i can't sleep.

normal shift is 11-7:30 at a blood bank. i am so jealous of you all saying you get to sit around and do nothing all night. lucky bastards!:)

I changed my mind. Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World isreally funny.

Seeking A Friend isn't bad so far.

Sinister is meh. Super scary if you're alone in the dark. The story and conclusion are lacking,but if you just want to be scared go for it.

Expendables is what you would expect. Lots of gun play.

Thanks. I meant seeking a friend but as i was hitting send i saw u had 2 other movies listed

I'm a rent a cop, 2300-0700 - bored out of my fucking mind! Getting school work done or browse the web. Can't watch movies cause my co worker will hear it and bitch cause I woke him up from sleeping haha.

Seeking A Friend isn't bad so far.

Sinister is meh. Super scary if you're alone in the dark. The story and conclusion are lacking,but if you just want to be scared go for it.

Expendables is what you would expect. Lots of gun play.

I thought Seeking a Friend was great. The part with the kids and vodka...oh man.

same here. 21-07. just had a chase, stolen car. suspect hit spikes but was able to drive a couple of miles and bailed around a university. we lost him.

Ive only put up about 5 calls and ive been here for the past 4 hrs......nothing high priority, im bored to tears!

I'm a rent a cop, 2300-0700 - bored out of my fucking mind! Getting school work done or browse the web. Can't watch movies cause my co worker will hear it and bitch cause I woke him up from sleeping haha.

Im doing school to,,, i cant sleep at 911, when i was in the military i slept...no one could get into the building unless I opened the door remotely, it was great

I could sleep theoretically. Not supposed to. I'm locked in an Aeropostale.

This guy is laid out, feet on another chair and a big ass jacket to cover him up. Snoring his ass off, and as the supervisor its my duty to fuck with him.

The only thing I dislike about working nights in vegas near the strip, is the homeless or drunk retards.

This guy is laid out, feet on another chair and a big ass jacket to cover him up. Snoring his ass off, and as the supervisor its my duty to fuck with him.

The only thing I dislike about working nights in vegas near the strip, is the homeless or drunk retards.

So, do you have any good practical jokes?

So, do you have any good practical jokes?

Only one that's worth mentioning

Took his car keys and went out to his car and drove it 2 blocks from where we work. I also put baby powder in his ac vents and set it to go on high and put the vents up.

He figured out quickly I took his car, but he didn't think I would do anything else. He was kinda pissed.

Oh and pepper spray on the car door is fantastic trick aswell, that can fuck someones day up.

I start work anytime between 12-6am and work between 8-14 hrs a day. It's a challenge to get 8 hrs of sleep, especially w 2 kids

Fellow Wearer of the black here. Night watching as i type. I can't imagine doin this without my iphone and rockstars.

I generally don't sleep these days. It feels like work.

Fellow Wearer of the black here. Night watching as i type. I can't imagine doin this without my iphone and rockstars.

Did you ever try Redline? Holy shit that stuff is awesome. It keeps me goin on double shifts. Is Rockstar as good as Redline?

Back