Who works overnights?

im goin on 2 years now workin from 1900 to 0730... ive had enough. Its more chill workin the night shift and its ok in the summer but in the winter i never see the light of day and it screws with my head.

i wouldnt mind a nightshift job. for awhile atleast, my sleep schedule caters to it

Yeah I'm working too. 0600 I get to.go home.

Dude, that sounds legit. I don't work overnight.

Yup I work nights at a warehouse, 8 p.m to 8 a.m and I hate it.

I'm the only one there and although it's quieter than during the day, I despise working nights.

I do shift work and the switch between days and nights is awful.

You need an open-ended question TS. All you asked is who works nights.

How bout, who has the chillest job?

7 pm - 3 am I get to do whatever I want whenever I'm not needed, which is like 80% of the time. Music nonstop, watch UFC PPVs, movies, read novels, homework, work on my ebay listings etc.

After that I go home and package up and ship everything I sold that day. Good times.

Only thing good about working nights is nobody is around during the day and you dont have to fight crowds or traffic for anything. Then i switch back to regular hours and have road rage like a mf

Worked nights for 2 years (now back in school and off for the holidays). But it was a pretty crazy experience. I worked at an asphalt plant located up top a mountain, and you had to take a long winding dirt road to get to the plant, and there was no lights. I worked in the lab, so I was basically testing asphalt to make sure it met specifications, and I had to design asphalt mixes based on what our client needed. But the shitty thing was, this place was so deserted, I had no cell phone reception, and there was only 2 other guys at the plant, and at night time we would get black bears walking around outside. Day shift in this case was better lol.

I'm watching Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World. Just watched Sinister. Before Sinister I watched Expendables.

I run a CNC machine 5pm-5am. I try to keep my sleeping schedule the same on my days off.

I'm watching Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World. Just watched Sinister. Before Sinister I watched Expendables.

Is that movie any good? I tried to watch it before but ended up getting in huge argument w my gf and missing 75% of it. It looked ok though

Writing this on the last two hours of my overnight shift. Cheers.

Is that movie any good? I tried to watch it before but ended up getting in huge argument w my gf and missing 75% of it. It looked ok though

Seeking A Friend isn't bad so far.

Sinister is meh. Super scary if you're alone in the dark. The story and conclusion are lacking,but if you just want to be scared go for it.

Expendables is what you would expect. Lots of gun play.

Occasionally work nights at the emergency dept. It used to be easier when I was younger and did'nt have kids.

Back