Who won Magny vs Hendricks?

Who won?

• Total voters
Lol, expecting shertards to vote based on UFC criteria or fairly when Hendricks is an option.

hmGq7Rt.png

It doesn't matter Hendricks missed fucking weight anyway

Neil. Was embarrassing to see 70% guy get so gassed in the 3rd.

this site has always hated Johnny.
He imposed his will. Magny, with all his size could do NOTHING to stop the takedowns.

Johnny clearly won!

You win a round with TDs if the guy being taken down does nothing but tie you up. Magny was active on the bottom, and had a sub attempt in both the first and third...which outweighs the TD if the guy on top does literally nothing other than hold you down. GSP, Fitch, etc. may not have landed a great deal while on top...but at least they were trying to get to a better position the entire time. Hendricks just sat there and didn't do anything. No advancement or consistent big strikes landed.

He imposed his will. Magny, with all his size could do NOTHING to stop the takedowns.

Johnny clearly won!

Got takedowns . . . and then did nothing with them.

He literally just laid on top of Magny in rd 1.

I can't decide who won, but Hendricks was lucky to walk out of there in one piece.

He looked like crap.

Im glad judges are finally punishing lay n pray, good for the sport and the fans.

Hendricks had no offense except for takedowns. But i thought he took the first round.

Johnny clearly won!

It's not a Johnny thing, if any fighter on the roster tried to stall against the cage, get a take down and do nothing with it people would score it the same way. It became clear half way through the first round that he wasn't going to out strike Magny so he tried to use his wrestling to stall the fight. Lucky we had a set of judges that through that, he didn't try to do anything, but hang on.

Hendricks didn't learn from his rematch with Robbie. You can't just wrestle and hold. You gotta have offense and do stuff. He did nothing in the 1st or 3rd rounds.

Hendricks won I thought but I wanted him to loose so I am happy

i thought Johnny was gonna win based on previous judging habits, but I was fuckily happily surprised.

Hendricks clearly won round 2 but did almost nothing with his position in 1 and 3. Magny outstruck him the first half of each round then got taken down for about 2 minutes before attacking with subs and landing hard elbows. Even without the late sub attempts rounds 1 and 3 were about even because Magny's work on the feet was at least as effective as Hendricks 'control'. He landed almost nothing from top in those rounds. I thought the sub attempts put Hendricks in more trouble than Magny was ever in. I expected the judges to give it to Hendricks but think they got it right.

Either way, horrible fight and Hendricks should retire.

Got takedowns . . . and then did nothing with them.

He literally just laid on top of Magny in rd 1.
terrible point.
Magny did not chose to be at the bottom.
Being on top is obviously ring control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back