Who wins TJ vs Cejudo?

Omega Man

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Before the paint even dried on his new 125 belt Cejudo called out TJ. Said he wants to fight him at 135. Who wins and how?

tj would light him up on the feet. tj is next level on the feet compared to johnson. johnson is fast and sticks to the textbook techniques but he isnt as slick and tricky as TJ

Tj would sleep that guy inside one round, he is simply better everywhere.

Tj by power and size. I don't think they'll ever fight though. MM gets an immediate rematch, and wins.

TJ....doubt Cejudo wins a rematch with MM, let alone go up a weight-class and defeat the champ.

I think people would be surprised at how competitive this fight would be

I would favour TJ but it would probably go the distance. Cejudo is nowhere near as reckless or chinny as Cody and wouldn't get sparked in 1 round.

Dilly takes this, he's got more intensity, more focus, and has a strong first round game. Cejudo's been like Cerrone's round 1 lately.

Every champion is looking for a 'superfight' without even defending their own title. Dillashaw wrecks him, by the way, especially at 135.

There is a huge speed discrepancy. Tj might have his hands full with the tazmainian devil big head

tj would light him up on the feet. tj is next level on the feet compared to johnson. johnson is fast and sticks to the textbook techniques but he isnt as slick and tricky as TJ
Tj would sleep that guy inside one round, he is simply better everywhere.
TJ has good wrestling and excellent standup. He would KO Cejudo in two rounds. That isn't a knock on Henry, TJ is bigger and more experienced.

TJ wins, don't think it's even competitive

Depends who can implement their game plan effectively.

If Henry got his wrestling going (which is clearly elite), he could possibly control TJ on the ground. However, all fights start standing, and something tells me TJ could light him up before he could get clinched up.

Props to Henry for even calling him out.

giphy.gif

Back