Who wins these 3 fights?

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
Yellow Card
Reaction score
3 fights we never got that would've been awesome! Also lets just pretend these dudes were in their primes:

Nick Diaz vs Michael Bisping
Michael Bisping vs Rich Franklin
Rich Franklin vs Nick Diaz

All at Middleweight.

I would go:
Bisping
Bisping
Rich

But I could honestly see them all going the other way as well lol

Nick diaz isn't a middleweight. Dude fought st 162 in pride (he put on muscle later but still)
Rich franklin would lose both fights. Hes always had a odd time with southpaws and IMO his skillset always showed limitations at times.

I'd probably go Nick over Bisping just because Bisping had the cardio in his locker, with Nick so does he, I think he has just that bit more power where he could have wobbled Mike and then poured it on.

Bisping over Rich

Rich over Nick though

I know I've picked all 3 individually but styles make fights, I can see all of them going either way like you said aswell though.

3 fights we never got that would've been awesome! Also lets just pretend these dudes were in their primes:

Nick Diaz vs Michael Bisping
Michael Bisping vs Rich Franklin
Rich Franklin vs Nick Diaz

All at Middleweight.

I would go:
Bisping
Bisping
Rich

But I could honestly see them all going the other way as well lol

Agreed.

Bisping
Bisping
Ace

Nick diaz isn't a middleweight. Dude fought st 162 in pride (he put on muscle later but still)
Rich franklin would lose both fights. Hes always had a odd time with southpaws and IMO his skillset always showed limitations at times.
Nick would definitely be the smallest, but he has fought at 185 before while being still lean. I just thought those 3 pairings would've been interesting due to their styles.

Diaz, Franklin, Diaz.
Wouldn’t totally shock me if Bisping beat Franklin though.

In the ring, Franklin vs. Diaz would look reminiscent of A. Johnson vs. Yoshida.

Bisping
Toss up but I'd go with Rich
Rich

Diaz is too undersized to compete with Rich & Bisping, who have both competed at LHW. Diaz at best is a blown up WW.

Franklin beats them both I think. Bisping puts up a better fight but Franklin is just too good everywhere. All 3 fought Anderson at vastly different points in his career. Franklin fought him at his best, with the least information, so I wouldn't try using that as any sort of gauge. Franklin was a monster.

Franklin beats them both I think. Bisping puts up a better fight but Franklin is just too good everywhere. All 3 fought Anderson at vastly different points in his career. Franklin fought him at his best, with the least information, so I wouldn't try using that as any sort of gauge. Franklin was a monster.

Yea IMO this is another example of Rich being slightly underrated on this site. No disrespect to Bisping, who would certainly have a shot in that fight, but prime Rich was a beast with heavier hands and better submissions than the Count. While arguably none of these fights took place at Bisping’s prime, I think we’d see a dynamic similar to his fights with Hamill and Henderson, in which Bisping was highly competitive but at a power disadvantage. And, to the extent that grappling became a factor, I would look at the Kennedy and Sonnen fights. Rich wasn’t a wrestler but he would be stronger in the clinch and could probably manage to get some top control time if he really wanted to.

Good fights though for sure.

Bis
Bis
Nick
<Fedor23>

Bisping vs Franklin in their respective primes would be a great fight. Both guys seem pretty underrated due to losses in big moments but Bisping koing Rockhold when he looked unstoppable and Franklin taking Dan Henderson to a decision (which I think he should have won honestly) were both pretty impressive imo.

Back