Who wins the Tour de France 2020?

Just a few guys who caught up to the peleton otherwise nothing’s changed

Good stage I think today. Very good addition to the parcours.

Sagan and Bora will be trying to apply the pain to Sam Bennett tomorrow. It should be an entertaining stage. I hope Bennett holds on the the green. I like Sagan but it’s good that the competition is competitive again.

Unfortunately I can’t watch tomorrow though. I have a 40 mile challenge hike to complete! Poh, just kill me now!

Good stage I think today. Very good addition to the parcours.

Sagan and Bora will be trying to apply the pain to Sam Bennett tomorrow. It should be an entertaining stage. I hope Bennett holds on the the green. I like Sagan but it’s good that the competition is competitive again.

Unfortunately I can’t watch tomorrow though. I have a 40 mile challenge hike to complete! Poh, just kill me now!
agree on the sagan assessment, give another bloke a chance I say.
but what's this about a 40 mile ruck?
are you in boot camp then?

Tadej Pogačar to Greg LeMond: "hold my beer".

7wcttLCwnmt9U4qd3Sf7KY-320-80.jpg

You called it. Kudos.

I bow to your opinion

I feel really bad for Roga, dude did everything he could. Pogačar is just that kind of talent and to me it was obvious in the Vuelta last year. The guy was 20 and he literally was scaring the shit out of other riders in the 3rd week. He was riding his own race.

Let me just say that I never dreamed of a day when boys from the homeland would be fighting it out for the Tour de France.

As the announcer on Eurosport France was saying this morning, "Jacky! Steve! incoryable!!!"

Back