Who Wins: Ross Pearson vs Yves Edwards?

Instant FOTN candidate if ever this would be made

Yves by thugjitsu.

Yves would out strike him and get a UD or possibly a TKO. Pearson has nothing for him.

Great fight idea! I think Yves takes it. But Ross aint no joke

This fight is a real possibility, would be a great fight to kick off a PPV

The way Edwards has looked lately, he probably takes this match up fairly easily.

My heart says Yves, but the Stout and Ferguson fights weren't that long ago... Pearson could definitely either get a knockout or a decision. Of course, Yves also has a pretty clear speed advantage, and he probably has the more rounded-out striking game, though he probably has a boxing disadvantage, and I don't think anybody thought that Yves would KO Stephens, but he did.

It's a close fight. Make it happen, Dana!

pearson because i can spell his name but the other guy wins due to more dynamic stirking. pearson is limited to boxing and petty serf kicks that would make royalty like aldo cringe

Yves Edwards as an MMA striker is just a fucking killer, especially since the Stout loss. He kicked the shit out of Oliveira and Stephens. I think Pearson certainly has a chance but Yves has the advantage

I'd think that Ross is a significantly better striker and would be a clear favorite if that fight was made.

My heart says Yves, but the Stout and Ferguson fights weren't that long ago... Pearson could definitely either get a knockout or a decision. Of course, Yves also has a pretty clear speed advantage, and he probably has the more rounded-out striking game, though he probably has a boxing disadvantage, and I don't think anybody thought that Yves would KO Stephens, but he did.

It's a close fight. Make it happen, Dana!

Well Yves doesn't have a bad chin. He got hit right on the button by Stout and he took some huge shots from Ferguson and was never out of the fight. Some people even think he beat Ferguson (I don't but I had him winning a round). So Pearson knocking out Yves is in my opinion highly unlikely as George Sot is the first person Pearson has stopped by punches in a long time (and George's chin has really become a question mark). If anyone gets KO'd in this fight, I think it most likely would be Pearson. But you never know. I thought the exact same way when he fought Jeremy Stephens but Stephens was the one who ended up getting KO'd.

Back