Who wins Ronda Rowdy Rousey VS Valentina Bullet Shevchenko

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Beat the all time best woman athlete in the Universe? Impossible.

83 Ronda votes from nut huggers thinking she could also beat cybor.

Valentina by whatever she wants.

I love Valentina but I think Ronda takes it. Holly did a great job getting out of clinch trouble with Ronda but that was largely predicated on Holly being bigger and stronger than Ronda, something Ronda had not yet experienced. Valentina is a small BW. I have little doubts that Ronda will secure a clinch and it won't take more than one to ground the fight. If Ronda had any sort of wrestling based takedowns I'd feel very confident in this prediction but since she does not, she's going to have to get inside on Valentina without changing levels out of harms way. I could certainly see Valentina lighting Ronda up as she attempts to initiate but in the end, I see Ronda tying her up, getting her down and doing her thing. Could go either way, but my money would go on Ronda.

Cannot believe all these total Morons on here who forget what's she's done in her short MMA career and think everyone would beat her now

she lost once, big deal, she would walk through the likes of Nunes

Yeah, Ronda haters are so unbiased.

I am not a Ronda hater, so you are not talking to, or about me ...

'Ronda may be able to knock out Shevchenko or Holm or Cain'
See how objectively carefully I phrased this?

What I see is how poor your reading, grammar, and written skills are, and based on that alone it really makes more sense for me to just ignore you altogether ... it's coming though.

The problem is that you may think you are unbiased but in reality you are giving a huge benefit of the doubt to the fighter you favor.

There is only one of us here with a problem, and anyone with at least 5th grade education, and one functioning eye ball can see which one of us that is ...

I mean so far Ronda has finished every single fight with an armbar once she had control of her opponent on the ground (unless said opponent was already ko when it hit the ground)
Those where fighters with much greater ground fighting credentials than Shev. You have absolutely no reason to assume that Shev is better.

I never made any assumption about whether Shevchenko is or is not better than any other grappler that Ronda has faced in the past .. such a comparison was never made in my OP.

You are irrational, easily triggered by anything that does not read as complete support for Ronda Rousey. You have issues that run much deeper than just a lack of good reading comprehension, and I am not saying that purely for insult or affect.

Sure, there's always a possibility just like there's a possibility that a tennis ball quantum tunnels through a fcking shitwall.

So spare me that 'ooh, I'm so objective, and unbiased and open minded' crap, ok?

What I will spare you of is any future acknowledgement that you even exist since you are going on my ignore list as soon as I hit "post reply". Your mind is literally a wasteland ...

I mean I'm biased obviously and I would never pretend I'm not.

But there is a difference between rooting and even trolling for your fighter and this shit.

And you clearly do not know the difference, so be careful to not cut your feet on all that shattered glass.

Now, good bye forever to you ...

bRiu4xp.gif

I am not a Ronda hater, so you are not talking to, or about me ...

What I see is how poor your reading, grammar, and written skills are, and based on that alone it really makes more sense for me to just ignore you altogether ... it's coming though.

There is only one of us here with a problem, and anyone with at least 5th grade education, and one functioning eye ball can see which one of us that is ...

I never made any assumption about whether Shevchenko is or is not better than any other grappler that Ronda has faced in the past .. such a comparison was never made in my OP.

You are irrational, easily triggered by anything that does not read as complete support for Ronda Rousey. You have issues that run much deeper than just a lack of good reading comprehension, and I am not saying that purely for insult or affect.

What I will spare you of is any future acknowledgement that you even exist since you are going on my ignore list as soon as I hit "post reply". Your mind is literally a wasteland ...

And you clearly do not know the difference, so be careful to not cut your feet on all that shattered glass.

Now, good bye forever to you ...

bRiu4xp.gif

Lol, you sound ghey. :D

I don't entirely agree with the logic of "You are only as good as your last fight", but in the case of Ronda Rousey, I do feel there could be some truth to it. I have no idea what kind of fighter comes back from a loss like that.

So yeah, voted for Valentina. That said, Ronda might still be able to grab that arm any second.

Zingano is a really tough competitor. Bethe just picked off c and d level competition that happeneed to be rouseys friends to obtain the shot

Bethe beats Zingano or Bethe gets robbed of another win.

Ronda beats Valentina and maybe Nunes but not sure about Nunes as she has alot of power in her punches.

Rousey. Valentina is smaller and loves that clinch game. She was muscled around by Holm.

Ok keyboard warrior, what are your credentials in fighting?
Have you competed in Judo, Must Thai and /or Mma.
You don't have a fu king clue.

Edit: range control against a striker who doesn't try to clinch with her, yes. Totally different game.
yes I have competed in boxing and muay thai...... now actual keyboard warrior, will you just stop embarrassing yourself because you clearly know fuck all

yes I have competed in boxing and muay thai...... now actual keyboard warrior, will you just stop embarrassing yourself because you clearly know fuck all
Oh, have you?
But you haven't realized that you are pretty helpless against judokas or wrestlers in the clinch when they were allowed to use their entire repertoire?
Calling bull shit

Oh, have you?
But you haven't realized that you are pretty helpless against judokas or wrestlers in the clinch when they were allowed to use their entire repertoire?
Calling bull shit
in the clinch, you mean the thing that is widely utilized in MT? no.... I dont accept that MT fighters are "helpless" in the clinch against a judoka...... especially considering that Val is also a blackbelt in judo as well as a MT world champion

call bullshit all you want, but its you that clearly knows fuck all

Back