Who wins Ronda Rowdy Rousey VS Valentina Bullet Shevchenko

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Wait their is ppl who are picking rousey? How anti sherdog of u.

Valentina could probably beat her more effectively than Holly. Less output compared to Holly & pinpoint accuracy(& Rounda is exactly hard to hit). Would be a bad night for Miss Edmond.

I think Ronda could beat her.

Shevchenko is small enough for Ronda to throw and submit.

The biggest problem for Ronda(against Holly) was Holly was just too big and strong, so her Judo throw didn't work.

I can picture Ronda judothrow Shevchenko without problem.

First of all Ronda would need to make weight. If she does, I wouldn't mind seeing this fight.

I got Valentina by UD or perhaps a late stoppage. Ronda already showed us her striking and movement is really bad. While Valentina is a technical genius. She would easily avoid Ronda's bullrushes. Plus she's very strong and good in the clinch. Ronda would gas in the second and from there one it just would go downhill.

After the loss she would dissappear from the public completly.

BOOK IT DANA!

I think Ronda could beat her.

Shevchenko is small enough for Ronda to throw and submit.

The biggest problem for Ronda(against Holly) was Holly was just too big and strong, so her Judo throw didn't work.

I can picture Ronda judothrow Shevchenko without problem.

Lol, you did saw Holm fighting Valentina right? You're saying Holly was too big and strong, what happend when Holly (who's too big and strong for Ronda according to you) clinched with Valentina?
Ah yes, this:

3o7TKDWNkxjZLHZcty.gif

l41YANiQvEUskToU8.gif

1) Ronda has had fights that went to the third round what makes you think she would gas after two minutes?

2) What makes you think that Val can keep her away?
She couldn't keep Kaufman or Nunes away even though it would have benefited her to not be that up close and personal with the BJJ Brown belt / black belt respectively?
1) She only went once to the third round. It was against Tate and they were both gassing out like HW after 2 minutes of the first round. Rewatch that fight if you don't believe me.

2) She outwrestled Kaufman so she was the one initiating the TDs/clinch. As for Nunes she used her striking to mix up her wrestling. Ronda only has judo and zero striking so Valentina can just let Ronda chase her because she doesn't have footwork like Nunes to actually close the distance without spending a lot of energy on it.

Ronda can win but only if first 2 minutes. After that its all Valentina.

First of all Ronda would need to make weight. If she does, I wouldn't mind seeing this fight.

I got Valentina by UD or perhaps a late stoppage. Ronda already showed us her striking and movement is really bad. While Valentina is a technical genius. She would easily avoid Ronda's bullrushes. Plus she's very strong and good in the clinch. Ronda would gas in the second and from there one it just would go downhill.

BOOK IT DANA!

Lol, you did saw Holm fighting Valentina right? You're saying Holly was too big and strong, what happend when Holly (who's too big and strong for Ronda according to you) clinched with Valentina?
Ah yes, this:

3o7TKDWNkxjZLHZcty.gif

l41YANiQvEUskToU8.gif

I don't quite understand what you are trying to say.

Shevchenko took her down, so Holly is not too big and strong for Ronda to judothrow her?

I don't think Shevchenko stays moving like Holm did vs rousey. rousey probably arm bar round one.

I don't quite understand what you are trying to say.

Shevchenko took her down, so Holly is not too big and strong for Ronda to judothrow her?
You were saying that Ronda's problem with Holly was that Holly was too strong for her so she couldn't throw her and that Valentina isn't strong enough.

I'm saying Valentina is definitly strong enough, she showed us that in that Holm fight.

You were saying that Ronda's problem with Holly was that Holly was too strong for her so she couldn't throw her and that Valentina isn't strong enough.

I'm saying Valentina is definitly strong enough, she showed us that in that Holm fight.

I have never said Valentina isn't strong enough to take down Holly nor was I implying that.(imagine much?)

And It is true that Holly was too big and strong for Ronda to effectively take her down with just her Judo skills.

If it's Valentina, the story is different. Valentina is significantly smaller than Holly.

And that will make a big difference in takedown.

1) She only went once to the third round. It was against Tate and they were both gassing out like HW after 2 minutes of the first round. Rewatch that fight if you don't believe me.

2) She outwrestled Kaufman so she was the one initiating the TDs/clinch. As for Nunes she used her striking to mix up her wrestling. Ronda only has judo and zero striking so Valentina can just let Ronda chase her because she doesn't have footwork like Nunes to actually close the distance without spending a lot of energy on it.

Ronda can win but only if first 2 minutes. After that its all Valentina.

1) She wasn't gassing after two rounds, dude. Quit making things up. Even in the Holm fight - to use a more recent example - she went pretty much full throttle for the whole 6 minutes.

2) Zero striking Ronda has quite a few KO victories on her record and an easy win over Julia Buds a decent striker.
Drop the hyperbole, dude. Saying she gasses after two minutes or she has zero striking may earn you some points with your little friends but it also makes you look like a fool.
Saying Val can simply let Ronda chase her is stupid.
So far only Holm had the skill set to implement this game plan.
I guess the other 11 girls were just dumb.

BOOK IT DANA!

Ah yes, this:

3o7TKDWNkxjZLHZcty.gif

l41YANiQvEUskToU8.gif
This is so stupid it doesn't deserve a response.

I appreciate female MMA because it's in discussions like these you realize how 'smart' the average 'hardcore' fan is.

:>

I have never said Valentina isn't strong enough to take down Holly nor was I implying that.(imagine much?)

And It is true that Holly was too big and strong for Ronda to effectively take her down with just her Judo skills.

If it's Valentina, the story is different. Valentina is significantly smaller than Holly.

And that will make a big difference in takedown.
I know you never said that Valentina isn't strong enough to take down Holm, but you implied that Holm was too strong for Ronda and that's why she couldn't get the fight where she wanted it. And I said, based on what Valentina did to Holm that Valentina definitly is strong enough to stop Ronda's throws. And Valentina is really good in the clinch. Anyway, don't think the fight would ever happen so we'll probably never know.

Yet you quoted me and responed. What a strange world we're living in.

Which is the current narrative sheepdog, enlighten me?

1) Ronda can't close with Shev and gets destroyed with pinpoint accuracy

2) Shev is stronger in the clinch and outwrestles her

If Holly Holm could barely lay leather on Bullet what do you think Rounda would do, she would be thrashing the air like someone waking up from a nightmare. Except that her nightmare would be just beginning. Shevchenko would pulverise her lead leg and land straight lefts and right hooks to Rousey's melon at will, and she can more than handle herself in the clinch if R3 managed to stumble into her after eating shots as we have seen. Rousey is probably not coming back, probably not making 135 if she does, and unlikely to accept this fight anyway, but if she somehow did it would be looking like Werdum - Browne with Ronda lumbering forward and getting pinpoint 4-5-6 hit combos landing on her clean.

Which is the current narrative sheepdog, enlighten me?

1) Ronda can't close with Shev and gets destroyed with pinpoint accuracy

2) Shev is stronger in the clinch and outwrestles her
Combo of 1 and 2. If Ronda manages to get it into the clich, Valentina is able to get out of it. And she uses her superior footwork to avoid the clinch and land shots on Ronda who keeps bullrushing her.

I'm assuming the Ronda that will show up is the shitty version that fought Holly.
So I'll go with Valentina.
The other versions of Ronda would run over her though.

Combo of 1 and 2. If Ronda manages to get it into the clich, Valentina is able to get out of it. And she uses her superior footwork to avoid the clinch and land shots on Ronda who keeps bullrushing her.

A forward plodding Muay Thai fighter cannot move like Holm all of a sudden.
Is this so hard to understand?
As soon as it gets to the clinch it goes the way that 90% of Ronda fights went.

Love Shevschenko, and I reckon she'll hold the title soon if given the chance. However, I do think Ronda is the favourite against just about anyone, despite her devastating loss against Holly. Her grappling is nasty, and considering Valentina has been taken down before I'm fairly certain Ronda would be able to as well.
Would be a great fight though.

Back