Who wins Rizin GP (Semi Final stage poll)

Who wins the GP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moldavsky seems too durable for Amir if today's gas tank was any indication. I'm going with Mirko liver chopping Baruto and winning against Moldavsky on experience.

I have Mirko winning the whole thing, but the more I think about the Baruto fight the less sure I am.

Mirko still seems slightly hesitant throwing his hands, especially putting combos together. And he seems to have trouble keeping his feet when he kicks. I could definitely see him slipping on a kick, Baruto gets on top of him and rides out both rounds.

Definitely think Moldavsky beats Amir; he's faster, the crisper striker and has a better gas tank.

I see Mirko outmuscling Moldavsky in the clinch and pot shooting him for a UD win.

Fuck how fun would a Baruto Amir final be though lol.

I'm still going with Baruto

It's going to be a great night though, I won't be surprised to see any of them take it.

IMO:
Cro Cop > Baruto via Kick and run to an UD
Moldavsky > Amir via TDD and counter
Moldavsky > Cro Cop via jab, combos and movement

IMO:
Cro Cop > Baruto via Kick and run to an UD
Moldavsky > Amir via TDD and counter
Moldavsky > Cro Cop via jab, combos and movement
wtf2_zpsdf922240.gif

What? Cro Cop is not getting younger and Moldavsky looked very durable
he can outpoint him
CroCop left hand is in suicidal mode. Moldavsky has no chance bro. Seriously. Mirko would murk him

I went with Cro cop. I don't know if he can still realistically win, but i'm a fan and i'll support him!

Moldavski, disappointed AF with King Mo

Hoping for Baruto. Baruto vs. CC will be a spectacle

Aliakbari wins this shit. Believe it.

Between a light heavyweight, old man Cro Cop, and a freakshow the choice has never been more obvious.

The Light Heavyweight is a beast though. Moldavsky will win it, mark my words - I said it since the last 16.

Hard for me to pick but I think I'll go Baruto. I love this OW tournament and hope they bring it back next year. There's more names available too:

CC
Moldavsky
Baruto
Amir
Herring
Barnett
Bigfoot
Wand
Sonnen
Jiri
Pudz
Lashley
Kongo
Page
etc

So basically a lot of the same names but remove TK, Thompson, and a few of the unkowns who weren't good and put in some names like Barnett, Wand and maybe some new young guys.

Aliakbari is still the favorite imo, he looked like a murderer. He has a tough fight in Moldavsky, but he's still the favorite there.

Anyone but Baruto.

With King Mo out. Aliakbari should be the heavy favorite. The dark horse being Moldavsky.

I'm going with Mirko by TKO over Amir. But you never know in these GP tournaments.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back