Who wins in an MMA fight, Jon or the Dutch Giant?

These hypothetical situations are getting ridiculous. It will NEVER happen so who gives a flying f___k.

In a small bar with lots of people and shit scattered about, I vote for the bigger guy. In the cage, Jon is literally unbeatable.

It would be hard for Jones to kick his knees and poke his eyes, so who knows.

semmy lost 14 times in mma and is 45....

I think he’s saying that the giant guy would lose to Semmy because he’d have no physical advantages.

A fight with Jones would be a sanctioned murder but he does have strength and size, which would make it a spectacle at least.

As someone said earlier if the guy has any skill at all he would be dangerous as he could inflict a lot of damage if he lands so it would be best not to fight him at all but Jon would almost certainly win barring something crazy.

Can't wait for this fight to go down!

<Moves>

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say the giant. He's just so much bigger plus being in good shape I feel it would be very hard if not impossible for Jones to take him down. Not sure if Jones is even flexible enough to reach him with a head kick and there's no way in hell he's knocking that dude out with his hards.

Jon couldnt even kill smith, a much smaller guy + free peds + pride rules.

fucking lol.
Jon is always looking for the win. He'll take a stoppage but he's not unnecessarily gonna put himself at risk. Jon rarely gets into a situation he's not in control of.

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say the giant. He's just so much bigger plus being in good shape I feel it would be very hard if not impossible for Jones to take him down. Not sure if Jones is even flexible enough to reach him with a head kick and there's no way in hell he's knocking that dude out with his hards.
Fujita easily single legged 375lbs Bob Sapp back in the day, and this was before Sapp started throwing fights.

This guy certainly pulses harder then Jon.

and smith one of the worst fighters + much smaller stuffed many of jones TDs

<6>
DC himself said that Jones fights to the level of his opponents. If Jones had fought DC that night instead then he would've been taking down the Olympian.

Last edited:
Back