Who wins - Hooker or Felder?

Hooker is the far more technical striker.

Felder suffers from the Cerrone curse, doesnt show up for his bigger fights.

Felder quit when he didn’t run it back against Barboza. He’s not ready for the war ahead
nobody voluntarily wants to fight barboza
he won, onto the next one
how did hooker deal with barboza?

Exactly. Not saying either is going to win or anything, but I've never heard anyone ask for Barboza.
That man is a fucking killer on the feet.
I understand why Felder would not want the rematch.

Felder, but not sure.

Should be a awesome contest either way.
qvdWcvq.gif

I can't think of a more evenly matched fight.
This has split decision written all over it.

Felder is more durable but IMHO Hooker has more ways to win. Hoping for an all out war, I like both guys.

I think Felder by decision, should be a good fight

I like both guys both tough as hell, but I'm picking The Hangman..

My brain thinks hooker wins, but I'll root for Felder. I think that Felder will have to weather the storm in rounds 1 and 2, but then I think he can take over as hooker seems to slow.

hooker imo, too tall, too long, too tough, too good right now.

dude was fully capable of beating barboza but had a terrible gameplan, sat in kicking range for half the fight and only started to push forward and bring the fight when he was already too beat up to do much.

I saw in an interview that he said barboza rocked him with a right hand early in the fight before he could implement his game plan. That right hand put hooker in cruise control according to him, and when he came back to his senses his legs were already gone

Felder fought at 170 on short notice, Hooker used to kill himself to fight midgets at 145. I got Felder.

Hooker. Felder is always a tough, solid fighter but he seems to have plateaued. Hooker seems to be still getting better is the more dangerous finisher. His reach will play a big part IMO.

Back