Who wins - Hooker or Felder?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I give Hooker the edge I think but it is a real tough one to call.

It's a tough guy contest and I believe though the two of these guys are incredibly durable someone has to be stopped. There won't be much stalling in this fight...

Felder quit when he didn’t run it back against Barboza. He’s not ready for the war ahead

Hooker's reach ends up frustrating Felder

hooker imo, too tall, too long, too tough, too good right now.

dude was fully capable of beating barboza but had a terrible gameplan, sat in kicking range for half the fight and only started to push forward and bring the fight when he was already too beat up to do much.

hooker imo, too tall, too long, too tough, too good right now.

dude was fully capable of beating barboza but had a terrible gameplan, sat in kicking range for half the fight and only started to push forward and bring the fight when he was already too beat up to do much.
You think he stops Felder? I'm probably going to play Felder dec/Hooker KO.

You think he stops Felder? I'm probably going to play Felder dec/Hooker KO.
ehhh even though it's 5 rounds i don't see a stoppage on either side unless hooker gets a lil flash knockdown and locks up a sub or something.

I think its a close fight to call but I give the edge to Hooker based on his finishing ability. I feel like hes always looking for a finish and thats the best edge in a fight between two people who won't quit.

I feel like Hooker has got this, but he's stumbled a lot in the past trying to step up a level in competition. Ragin' Al was a big win for him, but Felder feels like a more complete striker so we'll see how it goes.

After seeing a beating like Hooker took from Barboza.. It is hard for me to ever pick him again...So Felder I guess.. But Felder should rematch Barboza

Felder wins 3rd or 4th round tko

Or a unanimous decision in case Hooker don't fold

As the replies suggest about as 50/50 as I expected

If we use sherbro logic, Felder lost to Mike Perry. That's all you should need to know.

Back