Who wins Daniel Cormier or Fedor Emelianenko

You're asking "the what have you done for me lately" crowd here. Jorge Masvidal would give Fedor the 3 piece.
Prime Fedor would definitely want the family size with a couple of extra sides. He seemed like a 3 piece wouldn’t have been enough for him. Nowadays a kids meal would probably be enough.

"Fedor lost to a MW Hendo"

c60.png

#rentfree

haha
I didnt say all that now.
But since you mentioned it!-

th

Daniel+Cormier+Bodyslams+Dan+Henderson+UFC+173.gif

Damn I forgot Rumble hit with that. shit that could have been the fight

That said, Fedor is no Rumble

At the time everyone on here thought Rumble was unbeatable after moving up in weight. DC proved 'em wrong. I would pick DC only because prime DC was Olympic caliber and nobody has any idea how much faster and stronger that guy really was before he discovered the love of fast food.

Leaning towards DC

But who knows, we haven't seen prime Fedor is ages

I mean I personally think you you you you are stupid af

Just because you have a different opinion than me doesn't mean I am stupid. My IQ is 145 but I guess you don't care. Anyways, not here to brag about myself and if you don't want to contribute to this thread then I kindly suggest you to fuck off. People gave their own opinions on here but you didn't, which means you're the only stupid person on this forum.

Just because you have a different opinion than me doesn't mean I am stupid. My IQ is 145 but I guess you don't care. Anyways, not here to brag about myself and if you don't want to contribute to this thread then I kindly suggest you to fuck off. People gave their own opinions on here but you didn't, which means you're the only stupid person on this forum.

mmhm

Back