Who wins Conor or Gaethje?

I'd say the fans win watching McGregor fight a legit contender with size. I'd say it's a pickem as far as betting odds.

Before Saturday, I would've said Gaethje. Right now, I think it's a coin flip. Both have insane power, and Gaethje would stand with him.

Conor would start as favorite but Justin's definitely a live dog. Don't care if it has to be at 170 just want to see them fight. Only acceptable other alternative is Masvidal.

Look what Conor did to Eddie Alvarez... then look what Eddie Alvarez did to Justin Gaethje.
I don't see how Conor won't starch Gaethje the same way he just did Cowboy.

Look what Conor did to Eddie Alvarez... then look what Eddie Alvarez did to Justin Gaethje.
I don't see how Conor won't starch Gaethje the same way he just did Cowboy.
Hell look at porier vs conor compare to porier vs justin . Conor slows justin down with bodyshots then counters him to k.o him dead.

The narritive that Conor doesn't have a finish past the 2nd round so he's not got any power after 2 is a bit silly, he's barely had any fights go past 2 rounds, one he tore his ACL in round 2, one he lost to Khabib and the other was against a zombie Daiz.
We can't forget him getting tired and sloppy halfway through round 2 in the first Diaz fight as well.

Fact is, he has never hurt anyone tired and appears to lose the pop in his punches completely. I don't like referencing the Floyd fight because of the skill gap and different sport, but he looked awfully similar there and you could visibly see him getting physically vulnerable dropping his defense and becoming sloppy, losing any pop he had in his punches there as well. The same as in his MMA fights.

Over course, MMA is more tiring and you can visibly see the pop drop off in Conor's punches by the end of round 2 latest. Sometimes even sooner depending on the fight.

Until he does something to prove this otherwise, it's not a narrative. He's dangerous for 2 rounds and vulnerable the rest of the fight.

Not the journeyman wrassler

Gaethje is extremely overrated

at the moment, Conor’s win over an old Cerrone may be inflated but his career and skills is far beyond ur typical wrestler dude that is Gaethje who is 3-2 as of late (His 3 KO streak is over avg opponents, his losses r to guys Conor beat badly).

gaethje is overrated

Conor, if the fight is fixed.
In a real MMA fight, I'm no sure.

Back