Who wins Conor or Gaethje?

lizardpeople

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My mind says Conor lights Gaethje up like a Christmas tree

My heart says Conor's heart is questionable and he won't be able to put Gaethje away and eventually get broken with vicious leg kicks, or KO'ed savagely in the third when he's tired. This ain't no broke down Donald Cerrone, or even a weak ass Diaz.

Then again Gaethje is sloppy and Conor is a marksman.

I think this fight will finally tell us what Conor is made of at the higher weight classes (LW, this is not a real WW fight)

Khabib made him look like total shit but in fairness he makes everyone look like total shit. Nobody can touch him.

Tough fight for both guys, but I think patient gaethje can get it done.

You’re not gonna finish Justin without a war. He’s no cowboy. You’d really have to do a number these days. Conor would be my guess if he showed up ready to fight 5 rounds

Conor walks through him with relative ease.

You’re not gonna finish Justin without a war. He’s no cowboy. You’d really have to do a number these days. Conor would be my guess if he showed up ready to fight 5 rounds
Conor might survive 5 rounds but he's pretty ineffective past 2 and doesn't have a stoppage past 2. I think he has to get it done early but has a big skill advantage in the early going.

Gaethje should wrestle in the first round, he is suposed to have elite wrestling.

Gaethje should wrestle in the first round, he is suposed to have elite wrestling.
Interesting take. I've seen Gaethje bulldoze guys he's division 1, but he doesn't use his wrestling much. It would be very much to his advantage to tie Conor up early and not fight like a dumbass like Cowboy did not even going for the double leg when Conor handed it to him on a platter.

Gaethje's more athletic and possesses more KO power than any of Conor's previous opponents, so it would be intriguing to tune it. He is, however, a bit rigid and predictable as well and doesn't like to wrestle, so Conor would have realistic chances against him.

I'd really love to see this fight. Be it at LW or WW.

Last edited:
I read somewhere that Gaethje gets hit an average of 10 strikes per minute. Now imagine Conor in the same ring as him.... It's going to be a mismatch and honestly i feel as though Gaethje is going to fold in under 3 minutes.

I'll go with Conor in R1,

but if Gay Chee wins it will be absolutely brutal. Like all of his wins are.

Conor really should fight Gaethje to earn a LW title shot.

Can't wait for sherdoggers to inform us that Justin's fighting style finally caught up with him and all that damage early in his career is the reason Conor ran through him.

A man that uses his noggin to block wont last a round with Conor 2.0 no matter how durable he is. The 2.0 version of King Con easily hit with almost double the power he had before. Look at that tremendous bulked up physique, Conor would obliterates Gaethje so fast and made it a very very 1 sided match.

It's one of two ways. Gaethje shows up and finally shows off the wrestling. Or Conor shit talking with the help of Dana's "performance bonus" has Gaethje stay standing where he gets absolute obliterated on the feet.

I love Gaethje but this patient shit is overhyped. He has fundamental flaws with his striking and tends to load up/over extend his shots, granted it helps his power but it's gonna open him up to counters.

Justin couldnt hang on the feet with Dustin and Eddie, two guys Conor dismantled on the feet with ease.

I can say for sure that most of these posters saying Gaethje would win wouldn't put their money where their mouth is.

Back