Who Wins - Artem or Paulie

Who wins at BKFC - Artem or Paulie

• Total voters
Going into the fifth round Artem will be down on the score cards, then in the last 30 seconds Conor will rush in with a steel chair and take Paulie's head clean off granting the GOAT a dramatic KO victory.
Wouldn't that result in a Paulie DQ win? Lol, pretty sure it would.

Does anyone actually care?
I do. Artem is sooo bad at striking while Paulie is an elite boxer. Its fun to watch the smaller techniqual fighter take on the bigger brawler. The X factor is no gloves and Paulie having a history of hurting hes hands. Dont care much for the build up though, its all about the match up for me.

Chin - Artem
Reach - Paulie
Skill - Paulie
Power - Paulie
Speed - Paulie

Really hope Artem but boxing logic would say definitely Paulie.

The only way Paulie can lose imo is through injuring his own hands and quitting because of it, which I think might actually happen as it'd be suitably anticlimactic and disastrous after the build up. Artem has nothing for him offensively, hes a punchbag with a hard head.

Conor/Paulie on the other hand is legitimately a very winnable fight for Conor at this point in BKB or even straight up boxing. Paulie is shot to shit.

I think Conor is so balls deep in Paula's head that he will be shook fighting Conor's friend and fight like shit, get caught and get fucked up. Artem has also experience bare knuckle before, Paula hasn't and will be shook by that as well the first time he gets hit in the face good.

Also, Paula clearly is already showing signs of CTE.

Artem with the emphatic win, and it will go down as top 10 greatest wins in combat sports history. Dead serious.

Paulie has the better chin, too. By a lot.

based on what exactly? Has Artem even ever been finished by strikes? Its IMO easier to get finished in MMA and and BK boxing and I cant recall Artem ever being finished.

Last edited:
Paulie has the better chin, too. By a lot.

Paulie has literally no chin.

TELEMMGLPICT000138073525_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqaoMNi4kgGP0fXgnKocWr3KueEB3KkXZyY8pt0FWUtPs.jpeg

Should be Paulie via KO Artem has taken lot of damage, his number might be up but man I would love it if Artem bodies this asshole

It doesn't go the distance and it will take years off of Artem's career and/or life. Malignaggi's not just a level above Artem, he's in a different galaxy.

I hope Artem folds that bitch

Artem broke both his hands in the Jason Knight fight, i'm sure of it. I don't know why else they would swell up like that.

He's taking this fight too soon to allow for proper healing. Probably the payday was too good to turn down. I think it's a mistake.

On the other side of it, i'm not sure Paulie has the heart, fire or fitness for a proper war. He's there for an easy payday and if the fight turns ugly he might question wtf he's doing risking his health in this shitshow and look for a way out.

Hard to call.

Back