Who Wins - Artem or Paulie

Who wins at BKFC - Artem or Paulie

• Total voters
Boxers don't have grappling strength. they just don't. especially a pencil neck like Paulie. he's gonna get ragdolled. Mark my words.

<YeahOKJen>

I guess that's why an elite MMA fighter, and self confessed "170 pound Irish gorilla" got manhandled in the clinch by a 40 year, retired, 130 pound boxer.

839698260.0.jpg

artem got knocked down multiple times by jason fucking knight

paulie wil end artem's life, EASY

<YeahOKJen>

I guess that's why an elite MMA fighter, and self confessed "170 pound Irish gorilla" got manhandled in the clinch by a 40 year, retired, 130 pound boxer.

839698260.0.jpg
Conor said he was surprised at how strong Floyd was.
Like he was an undefeated world champion for nothing.
Fuck is wrong with these idiots

I see Paulie losing and complaining that it was a set up . I know Paulie is the better boxer , but have anyone noticed how small the ring is? It’s like it’s no choice but to bang it out . They even let guys like clinch and shit

<YeahOKJen>

839698260.0.jpg

What don't you understand about bare knuckle boxing? Artem will be able to pull/yank/jerk on the back of Paulies neck with both hands so that Paulies face is in his chest. from there Artem will maintain position using one hand on the back of the neck and smash with the other.

Guaranteed Paulie never felt the physical strength of a man like Artem. he's gonna get roughed up.

Gonna be a lot of broken hearts when Artem clobbers that hipster into bolivion

its bare knuckle fighting, if one of them connect clean either of them could go out or be finished....sure paulie would excel in the technique and skill department but it all comes down to what punches land and how they affect the fighter. Given that it's bare knuckle fighting, I wouldn't be surprised if artem lands a bomb that ends up allowing him to win, could also be totally wrong and paulie tools him like a little girl, but anything can happen with bare knuckle fighting, just a nasty cut alone can have the fight stopped therefore so and so ends up winning, could be either paulie or artem.

What don't you understand about bare knuckle boxing? Artem will be able to pull/yank/jerk on the back of Paulies neck with both hands so that Paulies face is in his chest. from there Artem will maintain position using one hand on the back of the neck and smash with the other.

Guaranteed Paulie never felt the physical strength of a man like Artem. he's gonna get roughed up.

What don't you understand about the fact that Floyd absolutely had grappling strength, and showed it against Conor?

You said "Boxers don't have grappling strength, they just don't". I'm saying you're absolutely full of shit and have no idea what you're talking about.

Floyd was fighting a guy 20 pounds heavier, with infinitely more grappling experience, and still manhandled him in the clinch. So much so that Conor even admitted that Floyd was "strong in the clinch".

839698260.0.jpg

Paulie will look like Gus when Cormier had him clinched up....eating uppercuts and won't be able to do anything about it.

You ever grapple with good wrestler? even A good high school wrestler that weighs 30lbs less than you will make you feel like a girl.

Boxers don't have grappling strength. they just don't. especially a pencil neck like Paulie. he's gonna get ragdolled. Mark my words.

before queensbury rules: shit looked like greco wrestling with punches.

I am glad that this shit is no longer allowed.

Last edited:
I'm giving an edge to Paulie because of boxing but I honestly don't care who wins. I think it will be an entertaining fight.

I'd like to Artem win, but Paulie should beat him. However with his brittle hands, being the older fighter and have pillow fists it's not a totally bad match up for Artem.

With the new "gloves" being forced on them now, I gotta go with Paulie here. Granted there's still no knuckle padding, but having more wrist support, etc is only going to help him.

War Artem Goat though.

What gloves ? First I've heard about it.

69 votes for Artem... fitting for the meme that he is.

I do not see how Paulie loses unless his glass hands do him in.

I mean Paulie is a real boxer so I have a hard time seeing him lose. Artem's best chance is Paulie coming in pathetically out of shape and outlasting him.

What don't you understand about the fact that Floyd absolutely had grappling strength, and showed it against Conor?

You said "Boxers don't have grappling strength, they just don't". I'm saying you're absolutely full of shit and have no idea what you're talking about.

Floyd was fighting a guy 20 pounds heavier, with infinitely more grappling experience, and still manhandled him in the clinch. So much so that Conor even admitted that Floyd was "strong in the clinch".

839698260.0.jpg
I mean Paulie is a real boxer so I have a hard time seeing him lose. Artem's best chance is Paulie coming in pathetically out of shape and outlasting him.

You really think Paulie would dare come into this fight outta shape? not happening.

Artem's best chance is to make this fight ugly. unlike regular boxing, the ref will not intervene when the fighters are tied up/clinched up. this isn't your typical boxer clinch. Artem can literally put him in a muai thai style clinch and hold it as much as he wants. and guess what? Artem's been doing this kind of fighting for a long time.

lol at that dude claiming boxers have grappling strength. that guy definitely doesn't wrestle, and has never had the chance to be humbled by a legit grappler.

In a boxing match, Paulie schools him.

In an mma match, Artem schools him.

In a BK match, Artem is the favorite imo.

First time I've ever rooted for Lobov. Don't really care about his shitty record or Conor coattail riding when it comes to this fight and I won't hold it against him, I really wanna see Paulie get KO'd for being so damn disrespectful.

Back