Who Wins - Artem or Paulie

Who wins at BKFC - Artem or Paulie

• Total voters
Going into the fifth round Artem will be down on the score cards, then in the last 30 seconds Conor will rush in with a steel chair and take Paulie's head clean off granting the GOAT a dramatic KO victory.

I honestly don’t give a shit. But I’d like to see Paulie win because McGregor huggers make me ill.
Don’t mistake the GOAT crowd for the McGregor crowd!

Paulie should win if he has anything left. Should be able to keep artem off of him and pot shot while avoiding much in return. I’d like to see Artem walk him down though, walk through his punches, and make it a brawl.

I don't know much about either fighter, othr thann having seen the Jason Knight fight for Artem, and knowing Paulie is a former solid boxer.

On that alone, and this being more bareknuckle BOXING, I would say the experienced boxer would have the advantage

On the surface it seems clear that Paulie should win this fight... as he is the more seasoned boxer... but honestly I think Artem has a really good shot. More so than McGregor did against Flyod. Should be a bloody war! What are your thoughts on the outcome of this fight?

I really hope Paulie gets stomped after acting like such an ass! Long live the GOAT!

Put in the comments who you want to win.

I don't think so...artem is no conor...but paulie is no mayweather...but I still think the fight is going to be a slaughter...artem was cut up and beaten up by some bum...in shape paulie will pick apart artem with ease... only thing is, if paulie can't handle getting hit by bare knuckles...who knows...but that's a long shot...

If you really believe that Artem has a shot, you are delusional.

He got beat up and dropped by Jason Knight lol. Jason. Knight. He only won that fight, because Jason Knight is somehow much worse of a boxer than Lobov himself.

Paulie will probably tko Lobov.

you are delusional.

father time is undefeated

Two pages in and no-one is mentioning the advantage Artem will have in the clinch. if Paulie can't distance himself or circle off the ring Artem will be muscling him around with ease. dirty boxing will be critical to Artems success.

I think Paulies will be surprised and humbled by the grip strength and technique that Artem will use against him. he will be on his back foot literally running from Artem.

LOL at this question.

The one with arms longer than 2 inches

Paulie should be able to slip and slide the first couple rds but as the damage accumalates I expect him to bail.

I think he means people in the real world, not Sherdog.

Most people "in the real world" don't care about anything that's on Sherdog. You could literally say the same thing in every thread.

Artem is going to win this fight. I've been calling it from the start.

I feel like pauli will break his hand punching lobov's thick russian head.

Two pages in and no-one is mentioning the advantage Artem will have in the clinch. if Paulie can't distance himself or circle off the ring Artem will be muscling him around with ease. dirty boxing will be critical to Artems success.

I think Paulies will be surprised and humbled by the grip strength and technique that Artem will use against him. he will be on his back foot literally running from Artem.
Yea cuz Paulie doesnt know how to dirty box, let alone thats gonna do absolutely nothing.
You mma losers really dont know shit do you?

Back