Who wins a Anthony Johnson/Glover Teixeria fight?

Im honestly surprised most ppl are picking AJ.

I got Glover by RNC.

Rumble via 1st round (T)KO. Glover's wrestling is NOT good enough for Rumble. The wrestling of Phil Davis wasn't even enough. Goddamn you guys have only short term memory.

Rumble via 1st round (T)KO. Glover's wrestling is NOT good enough for Rumble. The wrestling of Phil Davis wasn't even enough. Goddamn you guys have only short term memory.

Exactly. If Davis couldn't get AJ into a grappling match, then I doubt Glover can.

Rumble wins. He has much better TDD, cardio and I think better fight IQ than OSP. I don't think Glover can replicate what Cormier was able to do.

Glover has more ways to win but Rumble is a wrecking machine at 205. Not to mention He almost got KO'd by a way less talented striker in OSP

would be a good fight... glover can take a punch and is extremely aggressive, so this would be very interesting....

How good is OSP's wrestling at 205? Because Glover took him down pretty easily.

Glover has a good chin and if he could take Johnson down like OSP I could see him winning.

Which is something since I'd pick Johnson to win against pretty much anyone in the division (except the current and last belt-holder).

I think Glover would have to go wrestling mode here and exhaust AJ on the ground.

I'm not confident he can do that

Anthony Johnson wins. Glover too slow. Johnson would ko Glover.

Its a good fight and I give Rumble a good shot early. But the later the fight goes, the more it favors Glover.

I would pick Glover by submission here

I think rumble would absolutely demolish him and get the first round knockout.

Rumbie via this:

jax_mkda_fatal_in_mk2.gif

Back