Who wins a Anthony Johnson/Glover Teixeria fight?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
How do you guys think this fight would go down? I'm really hoping we can go see this matchup soon, I'd lean toward Rumble I suppose, but I can picture Gloving winning in many ways as well. Would be an awesome fight

I think Rumble would overwhelm him early and either get the finish or win a decision because Glover is tough.

I think Rumble would probably knock him out. I would pick Rumble over pretty much anybody right now.

Johnson IMO, Glover is obviously more well rounded and very dangerous but he seems to start slow.

I think Johnson is strong enough and has enough defensive wrestling to keep Glover off him for a round and a half, plenty of time to unleash hell.

If Glover lasts until the second round, He grapple-fucks Rumble and finishes with the RNC, as is tradition.

I think Rumble would probably knock him out. I would pick Rumble over pretty much anybody right now.

daniel-cormier-pre-ufc-170-video1.jpg

It could go exactly like OSP/Glover did.

Rumble is usually great at picking his shots when he has his opponent hurt but he looked sloppy when he went after Cormier.

If Glover lasts until the second round, He grapple-fucks Rumble and finishes with the RNC, as is tradition.

He lasts and submits Johnson later. Glover was KO'd one time in his MMA debut. Even with Johnson's crazy power, I don't think he just puts the lights out and if so, Glover will hold for a leg, buy some time and survive like against OSP.

It could go exactly like OSP/Glover did.

Rumble is usually great at picking his shots when he has his opponent hurt but he looked sloppy when he went after Cormier.

Rumble's TDD is about 100x better than OSP's, and his cardio is about 10x better.

I think Glover has a shot but he wouldn't run roughshod over him like he did OSP.

I think it looks like the OSP/Glover fight, except Anthony finishes him after he rocks him. He's way too fast for Glover, hits harder and would stuff his takedowns.

AJ by early KO. Not a good match up for Glover.

Glover isn't DC. He isn't capable of holding on to Rumble, and it's highly unlikely he'd be able to take him down. What is wrong with some of you? Rumble would smash Glover in 1 round.

Rumble's TDD is about 100x better than OSP's, and his cardio is about 10x better.

I think Glover has a shot but he wouldn't run roughshod over him like he did OSP.

Yes, Rumble's TDD is among the best in the division. That doesn't factor in when he swings so wide that he throws himself off balance trying to chase the finish.

I'm just saying that's the most likely way Glover wins, capitalizing on Rumble's mistakes then outgrappling him and wearing him down. I wouldn't bet on it.

AJ, and he makes it look easy.

Back