Who Win? Philadelphia Eagles vs Notre Dame

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would the Eagles really walk over Dame. With football season start I got to thinking about what a Pro vs College game would look like. I think the Pros just be too strong and push them kids around but college would have the long ball and speed.

who u got

I have been saying they should get rid of the Pro Bowl

Instead the college champion would play th NFL team with the worst record

Alabama vs Cleveland for this past season

Can the Warriors beat a team comprised of the best players from the rest of the NBA?

ND has what 10-12 NFLers on their team?

Philly has a team full of NFLers.

With all the great college teams this year, why pick mediocre Notre Dame?

Why did you pick Notre Dame though? They aren't even that good lol

Even if you matched up Alabama versus the Browns, Cleveland would stomp them. There's levels to this shit

With all the great college teams this year, why pick mediocre Notre Dame?
Why did you pick Notre Dame though? They aren't even that good lol

Even if you matched up Alabama versus the Browns, Cleveland would stomp them. There's levels to this shit

I picked ND cause they just SMASHED Michigan last night and they was on my mind.

I picked ND cause they just SMASHED Michigan last night and they was on my mind.
One of the few times I've pulled for ND. Well, I hoped for a plane crash at opening kickoff to wipe out both teams and head coaches, but figured that unlikely.

Bama would smash Notre dame and even they wouldn't stand a chance against any pro team. It's boy's vs men

Why is this a question? The Browns would beat Notre Dame by 7 TD's.

Would the Eagles really walk over Dame. With football season start I got to thinking about what a Pro vs College game would look like. I think the Pros just be too strong and push them kids around but college would have the long ball and speed.

who u got

I am positive the Cleveland Browns or Buffalo Bills will walk over this season's ND.

Can the Warriors beat a team comprised of the best players from the rest of the NBA?
I bet they could. If the game happened tomorrow. Because they wouldn't have the cohesion.

But if you gave them a few months to practice I think they could beat the warriors. It would be close though, which is ridiculous

The superbowl champs vs a college team? The Eagles would win.

Back