Who win? Jose Aldo vs Max Holloway

Jose Aldo vs Max Holloway, who wins?

• Total voters
Holloway would mop the floor with Aldo.

People don't realize how good he is.

Your comparing fights that occurred years apart. Aldo's last fight was the worst he's ever looked, he's turned into the biggest point fighter in the UFC. This is all pointless anyway since Conor will probably retire Aldo.
Newb alert at saying Edgar 2 was the worst Aldo. Just say you aren't as confident as your posting makes you sound. Aldo will defeat Holloway soundly and I'm not a big Jose fan.

Holloway would mop the floor with Aldo.

People don't realize how good he is.
People have forgotten how good Jose is because of 13 seconds. Holloway doesn't have Conor's power and Holloway is a white belt on the mat. He made McGregor look like Maia lol.

currently id say aldo, about 2-1 favorite.

Give it a year or two and that opinion could easily flip. Holloway looks better every time

I don't understand what about the best performance of Jose Aldo's career makes you think Max Holloway beats him

Jose Aldo would win, it'd be compeititive but Jose would saw his legs off, and dominante the wresetling if he chose too. Not to mention Jose posseses both the best defensive game in the UFC AND the best fight IQ in MMA.

I think Aldo still takes it, but it's a tough fight and I'd be rooting for Holloway the whole time.

Newb alert at saying Edgar 2 was the worst Aldo. Just say you aren't as confident as your posting makes you sound. Aldo will defeat Holloway soundly and I'm not a big Jose fan.
How am I not confident?.. I'll take any bet, Holloway easily beats Aldo. And yes that was clearly the worst Aldo, not sure how you could argue otherwise...

How am I not confident?.. I'll take any bet, Holloway easily beats Aldo. And yes that was clearly the worst Aldo, not sure how you could argue otherwise...
That was almost easily the best Jose Aldo has ever looked

We have a deal. If fight is announced we can agree on the stakes.

People have forgotten how good Jose is because of 13 seconds. Holloway doesn't have Conor's power and Holloway is a white belt on the mat. He made McGregor look like Maia lol.

I don't underestimate Aldo I just believe in Max.

How did Holloway make Lamas look there, buddeh?

I don't underestimate Aldo I just believe in Max.

How did Holloway make Lamas look there, buddeh?
Lamas looked awful no doubt, I was mainly just going with a gut pick there I wasn't sure in Lamas beating him whatsoever. Aldo is light years ahead of Ricardo to be fair. Nobody has tested Max' questionable grappling since Conor did. He has gotten better with his TDD for sure but I still think he is weak on the mat.

Lamas looked awful no doubt, I was mainly just going with a gut pick there I wasn't sure in Lamas beating him whatsoever. Aldo is light years ahead of Ricardo to be fair. Nobody has tested Max' questionable grappling since Conor did. He has gotten better with his TDD for sure but I still think he is weak on the mat.

Trust me buddeh, Max has found his range and is great at using it.

Aldo would get picked apart.

We have a deal. If fight is announced we can agree on the stakes.
Cool, the fight will never happen though. I also have a bet that Bisping will beat Weidman... That fight will never happen either.

Trust me buddeh, Max has found his range and is great at using it.

Aldo would get picked apart.
He has, but Jose is very slick defensively. The guy is not easy to hit. Also when, not if, the fight hits the mat it's a wrap. I believe in Holloway he he has gotten nothing but better.

To be honest Edgar would probably be an easier fight for Max and I am a huge Edgar fan. I think you have to have KO power to beat Aldo. Max doesn't have that kind of one shot power.

Back