• Total voters

Recounter

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I89i6Xg.jpg

Who wins?
After watching Aldo vs Edgar 2, and knowing Max's is good
I think Max Holloway might win by decision.

Edit : I hope Jose wins this fight because he was a great champion.

Last edited:
Aldo. Max Holloway is good but not good enough

Though one.

I'd say Aldo right now but Max will rule this division in the coming years.

Aldo beats him standing or especially on the mat. Holloway doesn't have the one shot power necessary to beat Aldo.

Holloway, unless Aldo is able to lay n pray. Holloway has far superior striking and cardio, I have a really tough time seeing Aldo winning that fight. Holloway round 4 TKO.

I'll take Aldo but Holloway is very talented and skilled. I see it being closer decision than the Edgar fight to be honest.

Holloway, unless Aldo is able to lay n pray. Holloway has far superior striking and cardio, I have a really tough time seeing Aldo winning that fight. Holloway round 4 TKO.
Lol at via lay and pray. A friendly reminder, Holloway was thoroughly outgrappled by an injured Conor McGregor. Let that sink in.

Tough fight, holloway is really tall for FW but they have the same reach, or even slight adv to aldo. For the moment, i'd take aldo, but agree that max is the heir apparent to rule the FW division. he's definitely the next title fight after the Conor stuff is finished.

I'll take Aldo but Holloway is very talented and skilled. I see it being closer decision than the Edgar fight to be honest.
Holloway doesn't react to hard blows nearly as good as Edgar. Against Conor he looked like a deer in headlights when McGregor was landing on him.

download (2).jpg

Would be a great fight but aldo Is on another level, at least right now. Holloway is still young and will continue to grow as a fighter. He'll be a champ one day

Lol at via lay and pray. A friendly reminder, Holloway was thoroughly outgrappled by an injured Conor McGregor. Let that sink in.
Aldo would only win that fight by lay n pray. I doubt he'll be able to hold Holloway down though.

Lol, maybe Holloway wins when he's 35 and Aldo is 40.

Because Holloway came a long way.

9 win streak.

By just looking at how he fights.

He will give Aldo "a lot" more trouble than Frankie did.
Read my posts here, doubtful. The best win in his streak is Lamas and then Swanson. Aldo beat both much easier. Including Swanson in about 10 seconds.

Read my posts here, doubtful. The best win in his streak is Lamas and then Swanson. Aldo beat both much easier. Including Swanson in about 10 seconds.
Your comparing fights that occurred years apart. Aldo's last fight was the worst he's ever looked, he's turned into the biggest point fighter in the UFC. This is all pointless anyway since Conor will probably retire Aldo.

I voted Aldo, but Holloway has a decent chance imo, dude is good everywhere.

Back