Who will YOU be rooting for if COLBY vs Usman 2 happens?

I think Coldby is a dick but I'm NOT rooting for either guy.......I see this as 2 very good fighters going at it and am excited to see a great fight. Their first fight was awesome. I can live with a repeat...and if Coldby figures out a way to win, I can live w that. Did I mention that Coldby is a doosh?

I'd root for Usman solely based on his activity. He has fought the toughest competition and had quick turn around championship fights. I feel like he'd be more willing to clear out the division than Colby would

I'd be fine with Colby winning too

Toughest competition? He just fought Journeyman Masvidal... twice..

I'm a huge GSP fan, but even then I would love seeing someone like Usman surpass him as the WW goat. He still has a lot of work to go.
So I think I'd be rooting for Usman since I've been slowly becoming more of a fan since the Woodley fight.
I like Colby too, but he would be a horrible champ and would barely defend imo. He could prove me wrong if he won though.

Now I would be interested to see a trilogy if Colby won the rematch. Will probably have one of the craziest buildups.

At this point, down for whatever. Colby would make a lot of people entertainingly salty, but Usman's very active and driven right now, it's awesome to have an active champ and seems like he's coming into his own.

First time they fought, though, I guess I wanted Colby to win. But if he wins here, they're probably doing a trilogy, which doesn't sound that awesome to have the title picture locked for so long, and he might be picky about his opponents.

To be fair to Usman, Masvidal twice and Burns once is much better than Woodley once. In terms of activity and which is a tougher feat to accomplish...

#5 Maia
#3 Dos Anjos
Champion Woodley
#2 Covington
#3 Masvidal
#1 Burns
#4 Masivdal

7 top 5 wins in a row. It's pretty clear he fights the toughest competition available.

Rare for a champion to defend his belt against two top 5 contenders in just 2 months.

They're both ok. Colby is kind of annoying, but I'd probably lean slightly in his direction.

Colby mainly because of usmans association with Ali, I always root for Ali fighters to lose

Colby by devastating KO!

In trilogy Usman by devastating KO.

But he gets popped for PEDs after.
They run it back Colby by brutal KO! Then Colby pops. Run it back again double KO and hopefully they both retire from all the CTE.

Back