Opinion Who will win: Hong Kong or China?

u keep saying that u dont want to high jack the thread
so how am i supposed to answer u ?

we left gaza in 2005 hamas is in full control there
we GIVE them water and electricity for free
my views are my buisness, not yours

they can transport anything throughh water but it all must be checks by our forces since they always use this transport to buy bombs and throw them at us on weekly basis (this year it was close to 6000)

the comparison of "Palestinians" rights to hong kong in relation to the ccp is just shows a lack of knowledge since "palestinians" lives under their own police the israeli police dont go to any of A B and C
while the army does allowed to go to B but not A
I know its not sound perfectly democratic but thats was forced by all the history events especially the oslo agreements which they broke

the people of hong kong must obey any rule of the CCP while here they have their own rules under
the PNA or whatever they elected for themselves

i am for giving them full citizenship but they simply never push it anywhere, their friend inside the country having 18% power of the knesset never ever spoke about citizenship for "palestinians" citizenship rights outside of the borders, because they simply dont see themself as a part of the country

ofc they are allowed to stab once every two weeks
they allowed to run over citizens every few weeks
yet people from 100000 miles away demand their "human right" while incapable to point out on what they exactly mean by human rights we did pushed agreements that got refused with suicide bombers

arabs in israel are by far the most educated in comparison to our neighbors, those that lives under other areas can still move from one to the other with some limitations, and to jordan with some limitations

seems like u are just trying to bash israel for so called "rights" while also never mentioning that these areas are in constant war for 60-70 years
and heavy constant watch while comparing them to the ccp which take their own citizens to educational camps and taking out their organs
here they have police, they have a court
even if its not with good taste there is a transparency, so we can speak about them

thinking that u can just get into agreement with terrorist organisations as a simple walk in a park is extremely naive and proved wrong many times
we counted 4 dead in average daily for this kinds of experiments

the bottom line, ofc the democracy is not perfect, but agreement are made and rejected with brutality and everything is transparent
Yeah the comparisons are definitely there. The CCP heavily relies on propaganda to indoctrinate it's citizens, Israeal does the same. Your post sounds like someone brainwashed by the CCP. You only see it from one side and consider the other side the enemy. Of course both sides are not without blame and I'm not condoning attacks on citizens (from both sides), but it's clear from your post that Israel can do know wrong, despite being heavily involved in perpetuating the on going war / occupation.

Yeah the comparisons are definitely there. The CCP heavily relies on propaganda to indoctrinate it's citizens, Israeal does the same. Your post sounds like someone brainwashed by the CCP. You only see it from one side and consider the other side the enemy. Of course both sides are not without blame and I'm not condoning attacks on citizens (from both sides), but it's clear from your post that Israel can do know wrong, despite being heavily involved in perpetuating the on going war / occupation.
no israel media is free
ccp media is belong to the government
thaty way the latter can actually do propaganda and the first simply dont possess the power to do so

ofc i consider the terrorist side as the enemy
ofc both side are without blame

no israel media is free
ccp media is belong to the government
thaty way the latter can actually do propaganda and the first simply dont possess the power to do so

ofc i consider the terrorist side as the enemy
ofc both side are without blame
Israel is well known for being aggressive with its propaganda, both within its borders and overseas. It's common knowledge, but i'm not surprised you're refuting it (also not surprising you think everyone on the other side are terrorists)..
This is just one example, which wouldn't look out of place in the CCP: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_diplomacy_of_Israel

Israel is well known for being aggressive with its propaganda, both within its borders and overseas. It's common knowledge, but i'm not surprised you're refuting it (also not surprising you think everyone on the other side are terrorists)..
This is just one example, which wouldn't look out of place in the CCP: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_diplomacy_of_Israel
never said everyone is terrorist, their elected leaders are terrorist
propaganda must be preformed only if u have full control on the media, fighting the world media is next to impossible, hasbara does very little due to extremity limited power and due to being in areas that definitly dont favor any kind of propoganda
the ccp has full control on the media and their internet is blocked from outside knowledge
ofc we are speaking of inside propaganda and not outside since the latter is impossible to gain control in any way
try leave the person outside of the discussion and relate the what is said

never said everyone is terrorist, their elected leaders are terrorist
propaganda must be preformed only if u have full control on the media, fighting the world media is next to impossible, hasbara does very little due to extremity limited power and due to being in areas that definitly dont favor any kind of propoganda
the ccp has full control on the media and their internet is blocked from outside knowledge
ofc we are speaking of inside propaganda and not outside since the latter is impossible to gain control in any way
try leave the person outside of the discussion and relate the what is said
You're definitely sounding like a CCP troll.

Pompeo declares Hong Kong no longer autonomous from China in a move that threatens to escalate US-China tensions

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo declared Wednesday that Hong Kong is no longer autonomous from China – a landmark decision that will likely escalate already strained U.S.-China relations and which could have serious economic consequences for the global financial hub.

"No reasonable person can assert today that Hong Kong maintains a high degree of autonomy from China, given facts on the ground," Pompeo said in a statement.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pompeo-declares-hong-kong-no-163208750.html
-

US has favorable trade agreements with Hong Kong, which the US has threatened to revoke if China goes ahead with the new law.

China has the money, the guns, and the manpower, they really don't care about bad PR, and none of the major media conglomorates will say a negative word about them because they want to continue doing business in China.

Those protestors probably can't get even a small win by peacefully asking.

China can easily instant KO, they're just waiting the right geopolitical moment for it

Back