Who will retire as winningest UFC fighter?

Jawbox01

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Options: Bisping
George
Cerrone, Halloway, Maia. Anyone I am missing? Also, how can a guy who is the winningest fighter be a fluke like Serra. Serra fought a split w Little whereas Bisping was on a sweet 3 fight win streak.

Ill say Holloway, he looks pretty impressive as far as age, health, fighting style, etc.

Cerrone could do it since he is down to fight 14 times a year.

Little off topic, but I recently just figured how few fights some can have in the UFC like fighting every 18 months, how can you build a decent looking record by fighting so few ?
So to answer your thread, I'd say that the guy needs to enter the UFC really young and guess who's really young ?
200.gif

He is only 20
Only 20 !

Little off topic, but I recently just figured how few fights some can have in the UFC like fighting every 18 months, how can you build a decent looking record by fighting so few ?
So to answer your thread, I'd say that the guy needs to enter the UFC really young and guess who's really young ?
200.gif

He is only 20
Only 20 !
Wasn't bones pretty young when he entered.

George
Cerrone, Halloway, Maia. Anyone I am missing? Also, how can a guy who is the winningest fighter be a fluke like Serra. Serra fought a split w Little whereas Bisping was on a sweet 3 fight win streak.
Jon Jones

How many times i have to read that shit lol

Try watch the fight

lol yeah I remember when I watched it live, even before the KO. I was like "damn, Serra is beating GSP to the punch so far"

Whoever is in the lead now.

Ill say Holloway, he looks pretty impressive as far as age, health, fighting style, etc.
This Holloway is only like 24 and has more fights and wins than most champs. He will beat Conor and Aldo too given a chance again but even if he doesn't he beats everyone else. Holloway could easily have like 80 wins by time he retires in mid 30s

George

Honda.....

Jk. Me.

Jon Jones
He has too many issues suspension and doesn't fight often enough.
I think he will have a lot more wins but doubt we see him fight often enough to be the record holder.

This Holloway is only like 24 and has more fights and wins than most champs. He will beat Conor and Aldo too given a chance again but even if he doesn't he beats everyone else. Holloway could easily have like 80 wins by time he retires in mid 30s
I wouldn't go that far but he is positioned to do very well in the all time wins category.
I think he is the next fight for Aldo. I don't think Conor will go back down. Although I could see him asking for Eddie.

Artem Lobov as hes about to go on a tear. You heard it here first.

It probably won't be anyone who has or is close to the record today. I'd be pretty surprised if Bisping doesn't take over the number 1 spot before he retires, though.

Given how often he fights, it wouldn't be too surprising to see Cerrone hit 20 or more, either. Holloway's already at 12, and he's only 24 and looks to have a pretty successful career ahead of him. A year and a half ago I'd have said Jones, but he's already lost a good chunk of time, wasn't particularly active even before that, and might be about to lose a bunch more.

Back