Who will replace Machida against Tim Kennedy?

Brian Stann should come out of retirement for just this one fight, especially since what card it's on.

kazushi-sakuraba.jpg

Saku approves

God, what a fight that guy went out on.

Mousasi. Whatever that fool is doing right now...

Isn't he probably still rehabing the ligament injury he had in his knee... that he fucking FOUGHT within Sweden?

Mousasi could make that an interesting fight... but he couldn't get a full camp in... could be a poor showing for him

Brian Stann should come out of retirement for just this one fight, especially since what card it's on.

This would be absolutely perfect. I was surprised he didn't want a final fight on this card anyways before retiring. Though I know he is busy with the football commentating deal.

Okami legit would have been my first choice too.. Ironic he was cut the same time this fight got called off.. I'd like to see Cung Le step in just because I wanna see him fight again. Rich Franklin, Cung Le, or Chris Camozzi.

Well he doesn't really have a choice if Carmont's wrestling is better, that is a big strong man getting good wrestling work training with GSP and Tristar its a shame he isn't more aggressive guy has the physical tools to be a killer but he is a Giant fucking blanket.

he was aggressive with GNP in his last fight, he seems to have Chaels GNP power though.

In what universe would that happen? Sakara has been washed up for a long time and that chin is shot. If he KO'd Tim though...That would be pretty great.

Thats why i said it would be "interesting" not "makes sense". But he's one of my favorite fighters and i think he has a lot more to show, and i think Kennedy is a fight Sakara could win.

Back