Who will Max Holloway fight next?

I actually like the Conor rematch at LW. Both need fights, both big names, book it dana

Dont Know... that Dustin fight was brutal. One of the most classy guys in the game. Big fan of him.

I'd love to see the Ortega rematch because of how Ortega looked vs KZ. I think the Volk rematch was a draw, so that, but time has passed, these rematches should be done right away.

Kattar is on the cusp of being a contender, so he'd be a solid choice. Zabit beat him though so he's ahead.

Yair isn't reliable so IDK if Zabit/Yair will happen. Zabit isn't eager to take replacements, either.

I think they're giving Ortega the next shot. But I think Zabit is the top contender now. If they still want to do the Zabit/Yair next top contender fight then it's probably Max/Kattar.

FW is awesome right now, but the FW schedule is going at a snail's pace.

Zabit, since he's in the US now, training. It seems Yair doesn't want that fight

This is the classic “fighter is done” after loss post. He arguably won his last fight, or at least it was razor close, and has been nothing but dominant at FW. How in the world is he done?

As a certified Max fan I'd say Max is done and I have been saying it for some time.

It's not always about a fighter losing or being past a physical peak, it's as much a contest of pure will and often the hardest battle lays within.

Khabib had a sheer iron will to succeed and this enhanced his physical skills which put him exactly where he was.

Max has the skill set to still compete but I don't think his heart is in it any longer, gaming, streaming, hot chick and of course his world has always been mini blessed are all very compelling reasons not to fight any longer.

Max could beat 95% of his weight class but unless he can beat 100% and be champ then why should he sacrifice his time with his loved ones.

I see him vs Zabit happening.

As a certified Max fan I'd say Max is done and I have been saying it for some time.

It's not always about a fighter losing or being past a physical peak, it's as much a contest of pure will and often the hardest battle lays within.

Khabib had a sheer iron will to succeed and this enhanced his physical skills which put him exactly where he was.

Max has the skill set to still compete but I don't think his heart is in it any longer, gaming, streaming, hot chick and of course his world has always been mini blessed are all very compelling reasons not to fight any longer.

Max could beat 95% of his weight class but unless he can beat 100% and be champ then why should he sacrifice his time with his loved ones.
He just completely changed his entire style for one fight. That is insanely hard to do at this level. He put in massive work. Shut up about saying who has heart in this game you don't know shit.

Shut up about saying who has heart in this game you don't know shit.

Fuck you.

I have an opinion I'll share it, don't like it fine but don't think I'm going to "Shut up" I think Max is a great guy and a superb fighter, would I love to see him as champ, sure.

Do I think he can make that climb again.

Sadly not.

Again

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

I have an opinion I'll share it, don't like it fine but don't think I'm going to "Shut up" I think Max is a great guy and a superb fighter, would I love to see him as champ, sure.

Do I think he can make that climb again.

Sadly not.

Again

Fuck you.
You just said a fighter who just busted his ass for a world title fight a few months ago "doesn't have the heart". You are a moron lmfao he arguably won the fight in a ton of peoples eyes. Stay mad kid.

This is why long reigning champs getting instant rematches is dumb. There are plenty of legitimate reasons fans want to see fighters run it back quickly; flukey incidents, draws, robberies. Are people really clamoring for a third fight so quickly? Max probably could have fought b lone Kattar or something first, and people wouldn't care as much about him being top of the pile right now, given the recent close fight

CTE, most likely.
Jokes aside, I would like to see a rematch with Ortega.

Back