Who will lose first? Khabib or Jones?

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
While I'd say Jones is more well rounded, he seems to have regressed, picos or out of prime who knows, while khabib is looking better than ever.
Assuming they both win their next fights and both stay in the current divisions, who do you think will loose first?
Also which loss will be bigger? As in crash the internet.

Depends how much roids actually helped Jones in the past.

(if a lot, Jones, if not much, Khabib)

I think Khabib loss in that circumstance would be bigger as it would be against Conor.

Depends how much roids actually helped Jones in the past.

(if a lot, Jones, if not much, Khabib)

I think Khabib loss in that circumstance would be bigger as it would be against Conor.

Lmao at the edit. Just HAD to get that in, huh?

Khabib is arguably entering his prime and seems to get better every fight (even if it's by a slight margin).
Jones on the other hand seems more human these days - he has a bit fight mileage on him as well, so i'd go with Jones losing first.

I think most people will agree that it would make more sense for Jones to lose first, since he fought at the highest level for a longer period of time and absorbed more damage. That being said, Khabib has yet to face his biggest test, Tony Ferguson, but after that I don't see any trouble for him at 155 (I don't believe that Gaethje can stop the TD despite his wrestling credentials).

Khabib is arguably entering his prime and seems to get better every fight (even if it's by a slight margin).
Jones on the other hand seems more human these days - he has a bit fight mileage on him as well, so i'd go with Jones losing first.

This is Khabib's 13th year as a pro in MMA. At that point a fighter is not "entering his prime", he is either trying to maintain it or more likely has already started to decline.

Jones. For whatever reason it may be (insert your favorite here), he is not the same guy who earned the "Bones" moniker. He's still the greatest LHW ever, but he's not on the same level he used to be.

Jones.
Because he already lost.
DQ or no DQ, a loss is a loss, deal with it.

Khabib Jones will never lose and retire undefeated.

But Jon Nurmagomedov is going to be humiliated in his next fight

They are both losing in the next 2 fights.

Jones will lose cause he's done, it's just not as obvious, and for some reason Reyes is in his head lol. Who would have thought.

Khabib on the other hand will lose cause eventually someone will figure out (Eddie Bravo:)) that they need to pressure him in the 3rd round.

The Jones loss will crash Sherdog cause of the endless celebration we'll be having.

The Khabib loss will be less spectacular on Sherdog cause Khabib is a decent dude.

As for the internet as a whole, definitely Khabib's loss will have a greater impact. He is a much MUCH bigger star.

Jones fights first and more often, so you do the math

If Jones is beaten it will be by a boring decision but if Khabib is beaten it would be by a finish

This is Khabib's 13th year as a pro in MMA. At that point a fighter is not "entering his prime", he is either trying to maintain it or more likely has already started to decline.
Really? Haven't realized that to be honest, so it's quite a good point i think.
I think that the number of fights is the main factor though and of course how much damage a fighter has taken and it seems that Khabib has had slightly bruised knees from all the takedowns at worst, it's really incredible.

Khabib is losing his next fight.
I’m inclined to think that both are losing their next fight. But Jones is booked first, so I guess Jones loses first.

I'd go with Khabib since the LW division is way more competitive. Just look at their next match-ups.

Both will retire undefeated (yeah I know about Hamill...)

Back