Who will Jon Jones fight next ?

18-24 month suspension that the UFC doesn't have to notify the public about anymore.... seems about right. He popped and is waiting it out. He was hoping for a Miocic win so his return from suspension wouldn't be so "knock my fucking head off" like but, it is what it is...

Please provide a link or reference to the suspension that you claim has occurred. Otherwise you are just another one of the Jon Jones cry baby haters that makes up fake crap.

Please provide a link or reference to the suspension that you claim has occurred. Otherwise you are just another one of the Jon Jones cry baby haters that makes up fake crap.
No reference, just a hunch... He's proven me right many times before, let's hope I'm wrong this time.

@20falarVerdades

Same. I'd offer him a % of the $15m to go for a takedown and submission instead of sending my head into orbit
When I said I would fight Francis, I meant I will step into the octagon to be killed but tell the UFC to give my purse to my kids so they won't have to suffer in life... Or I will just run for 1 minutes then take a dive and tap

He'll tease fighting some contender at HW for a while (as he did during the last 8 years) but then blame the UFC for not manage to make the fight happen (aka price himself out of the fight).
He'll then either 1) fight somebody at LHW or 2) stay retired.

He's undefeated and has no belt. The war has been lost, sorry fanboy.
Jones is roaming free after a ton of crimes (as a black man no less), and has a license to cheat all he wants (pulsing exemption) so I think are over rating the law and accountability
giphy.webp

For the UFC him fighting Stipe would be a fruitful fight, Stipe is seen as a good HW fighter altho he really is kinda overrated too old and slow-fighter and Jon Jones would probably win that one so he would seem like a new interesting contender in the division.

If Gustafsson enters HW maybe they could fight.

Jones has been cleared 2X by an independent third party
You stupid, stoned, motherfucker.... Ha! jon, you weren't "cleared", you were fucking suspended. What they "cleared" you of is whether or not you did it on purpose and that wasn't USADA or the UFC that cleared you, a third party said "maybe he didn't do it on purpose, so let's just suspend him for this amount of time..." You WERE STILL SUSPENDED.

Don't let the weed fuck up your reality, literally.

Back