Who will JDS fight next?

Miocic if he wins this weekend for sure.

Or Browne, or the loser of Cain VS Werdum, depending on how long he's going to stay off and how long they are taking off after that fight (if it's Cain, more than likely a year)

I agree with the people who said he should fight stipe if he wins. But how long do you think it'll be until the ufc has to make Velasquez vs dos santos 4?

Miocic and Browne haven't face JDS yet. UFC has to sign all remaining HW's on the planet so Cain and JDS get some fight action.

The HW division seems so empty since Werdum beat Browne. Eeerryyyyyy.

The Overeem fight sounds nice to me.

he should go to bellator; he is not getting another tittle shot as long as Velasquez is the champ any time soon. And he is still in his "prime", if he doesn't fight for (any) belt is a shame.

Buddy i'm talking about even in the fights with Mir and Hunt. After knocking out Cain he's looked less solid? Not sure what word to describe

I thought he looked great in those fights. He smashed Mir and outworked Hunt. Hunt is a crafty striker and the most dangerous striker that JDS has fought and he came out on top with a KO victory. He was countered a few times but thats because Hunt has excellent timing. Mir did nothing at all, so not sure why you would think he looked bad in either fight.

Yeah I think JDS would completely destroy them. But is it just me or has JDS looked much worse than his first couple of fights in the UFC. Go watch those fights with Gonzaga, Struve, Yvel, Carwin, Werdum even. I don't know, he seems alot more sloppy now? Not sure what it is. Maybe just me. Like don't get me wrong at all, JDS is tied with Machida as one of my favorite fighters.

Quality of opposition and the tactics they used, both Cain and Hunt pushed forward under Jnr's big bombs.

What helped Jnr pre Cain rematch was I'd say that he very quickly built up a massive fear factor in the UFC. First two matches both ended in devastating finishes and after that opponents showed him a lot of respect. Really though keeping your distance vs JDS plays into his game, gives him the time and space he needs to land those big bombs from odd angles.

I'm guessing Cain and his team went back to the drawing board after the first fight and worked out that Jnr's weakness was actually to forward movement. It makes his big bombs harder to land and he doesn't really have anything to punish it, no power straight, no big knees or body/leg kicks.

Stipe IMHO has little hope vs JDS, doesn't have the standup to push forward and will probably just have to hang back and hope he avoids the big shots. Overeem has a better short if he can keep JDS in the clinch against the fence for a lot of fight.

Back