Who will headline UFC 230?

Clearly will be Brock vs DC if Nate is co main I'm shocked most people here cant piece that together.
Brock has to go through 6 months of USADA testing clean before he can fight again... he just started at the beginning of July... so shocked you can’t figure out why Brock vs DC isn’t happening until next year you fool lol

Don't think they'll trust Max to headline, so not FW.

DC vserus any LHW right now isn't a big fight, so not him.

No one cares about WBW and WFW, so not that.

So it'll probably be Rose defending her belt. I hope it's against Andrade. That'll be a killer fight.
I'm a big rose fan as anyone but in what world is DC defending his LHW belt less of a draw then Rose defense? DC V gus 2 has alot of heat to it but even DC V Latifi would draw more then Rose v Andrade (who I doubt takes a short turnaround if she gets by KK)? I'd expect Rose to be a Toronto fight.

I'm a big rose fan as anyone but in what world is DC defending his LHW belt less of a draw then Rose defense? DC V gus 2 has alot of heat to it but even DC V Latifi would draw more then Rose v Andrade (who I doubt takes a short turnaround if she gets by KK)? I'd expect Rose to be a Toronto fight.
DC/Gus II is the fight to make if Jones isn't cleared by USADA.

UFC 230
DC v LHW maybe Jones

UFC 231
Holloway v Ortega
Rose v Jess/Karolina
Shevshenko v someone ??

UFC 232
Cyborg v Nunes
Dillashaw v Cruz
Cejudu v Johnson

Fun fact: The heavyweight belt isnt on the line at 205 lbs so the Brock fight will still ne there

So,you think DC will fight a light heavyweight and Lesnar will fight a heavyweight? The ufc will do that instead of going for a big money event?

So,you think DC will fight a light heavyweight and Lesnar will fight a heavyweight? The ufc will do that instead of going for a big money event?
Yes. They are starving for a title fights. 3 ppvs from 230-232. Whittaker & Rose are out. Nunes/Cyborg 2 belts with 1 stone, TJ & Cejudo just fought.

+ DC has been reiterated the point he is coming back to 205. Dont believe him, fine, but its not hard concept to grasp

The cards stacked already.

They'll just throw any title fight they can to be the main event.

Brock can’t fight until next year cuz of USADA testing

The cards stacked already.

They'll just throw any title fight they can to be the main event.
Not true, you can't put just any fight to headline MSG and expect the Garden to be filled. There is a reason why Conor and GSP have headlined the past two cards respectively.

My guess is a LHW interim title will be made. I don't think they will let DC hold on to the strap if fighting twice as a HW.

Gus vs TBA

That would suck, creating an interim knowing it'll be never unified

they dont have a main event. wme has no clue what the fuck they're doing lol. how can u book throughout the year and not have a legit main event for MSG. its mind boggling

dc vs brock is postponed until at least february. the best fight to make for MSG is DC and Gus II. no other fight makes more sense. only other option would be if they wanna do tj and cejudo or have tj defend vs moraes or cruz rematch or something.

Interim LHW fight with Gus vs whoever wont sell the card for shit
Whittaker is injured
Woodley and Till already fighting
Conor vs Khabib in vegas at 229
Max may still be out and hes been a pullout merchant, DC and Gus II is a more reliable big fight than booking max vs ortega hoping max fights.
rose injuried until 2019, and no way a WMMA fight main events anyways.

they dont have a main event. wme has no clue what the fuck they're doing lol. how can u book throughout the year and not have a legit main event for MSG. its mind boggling

dc vs brock is postponed until at least february. the best fight to make for MSG is DC and Gus II. no other fight makes more sense. only other option would be if they wanna do tj and cejudo or have tj defend vs moraes or cruz rematch or something.

Interim LHW fight with Gus vs whoever wont sell the card for shit
Whittaker is injured
Woodley and Till already fighting
Conor vs Khabib in vegas at 229
Max may still be out and hes been a pullout merchant, DC and Gus II is a more reliable big fight than booking max vs ortega hoping max fights.
rose injuried until 2019, and no way a WMMA fight main events anyways.
It’s a mess for sure I wouldn’t mind Diaz vs Poirier being the main just so it’s a 5 round fight... and as much as I’d love to see DC vs Gus II I don’t see DC gettin to 205 ever again lol

I'd be down for a BW tittle fight. TJ didn't take too much damage.

I'd be down for a BW tittle fight. TJ didn't take too much damage.
thats what i thought too. if not dc-gus II TJ vs Cejudo or TJ vs Moraes makes sense

Rose will fight in December at 231 or 232 she is not out for the year, Dillashaw will defend his title before the year is out as will Henry. Plenty of title fights to go around in November and December

stacked card. seems like a great opportunity to force some wmma down our throats

Back