Who will headline UFC 230?

You guys realize that DC-Lesnar is penciled in for January. So why all the DC-Gus guesses?
Because DC keeps saying his next fight will be at 205. I guess everyone takes him at his word.

UFC 230 Main Event::

Heavyweight Championship
Brock vs DC

This is an easy call.

Max vs Ortega and maybe they'll strip DC if he is not ready by november and throw Gus vs the winner of Volkan vs Smith.

From the way Dana was talking.

I think it might actually be GSP vs Silva.

He said he's working on it.
UFC/MSG is a big deal for them.

It's the only fight that would bring attention to the card.
DC vs Gus would be good but Gus doesn't deserve shit right now.

I'm guessing

DJ vs TJ @135lbs
Colby vs winner of T-Wood/Till
Winner of T-Wood/Till vs GSP or Silva
Silva vs GSP
That’s such a quick turnaround for the Woodley/till winner idk if they’d be able to and DJ only going to fight at 125 he a duck

Only options that they would actually put on MSG are:

Jones/DC 3 (If Jones only gets suspended for 1 year).
DC/Gus 2
GSP/? (not Silva since he will still be suspended when the MSG show occurs)

Outside and small chance they can move up Cyborg/Nunes here.

Only options that they would actually put on MSG are:

Jones/DC 3 (If Jones only gets suspended for 1 year).
DC/Gus 2
GSP/? (not Silva since he will still be suspended when the MSG show occurs)

Outside and small chance they can move up Cyborg/Nunes here.
I think they’re saving GSP for that ufc 231 card in Toronto

Nah, MSG is a much higher priority. If GSP can agree to a fight by the end of the year it would be for MSG.
Who is there for him the fight then? Woodley or till if they can do that quick of a turnaround? Cuz Silva isn’t cleared until after MSG

Who is there for him the fight then? Woodley or till if they can do that quick of a turnaround? Cuz Silva isn’t cleared until after MSG
No one which is why I doubt he fights this year. Ariel says GSP has no interest in the Silva fight.

From the way Dana was talking.

I think it might actually be GSP vs Silva.

FFS.. how many posts in this thread did you not read clearly stating that Silva's suspension doesnt end till AFTER the NY show

FFS.. how many posts in this thread did you not read clearly stating that Silva's suspension doesnt end till AFTER the NY show
I swear it shocks me by the amount of people who don’t know shit about what’s going on in the UFC lol... people sayin DC vs Brock is the fight to make... I don’t get it haha

Don't think they'll trust Max to headline, so not FW.

DC vserus any LHW right now isn't a big fight, so not him.

No one cares about WBW and WFW, so not that.

So it'll probably be Rose defending her belt. I hope it's against Andrade. That'll be a killer fight.

Back