Who will headline UFC 230?

I like DC vs Gus 2. Although it's hard imagining DC going the Christain Bale route, or Gus "waiting out" a title shot, it sorta is viable

the ufc doesn't have ppvs with out a title fight so lets say the winner of tj vs cody fight cruz, or it nunes vs cat or dj vs someone or they crown a new lhw champ cause dc only gone worry about his retirement fight with brock.
UFC 161 is the only one that i can think of without a title fight, only because of late injuries

My guess is Jones VS Gustafsson 2

Claudia Gadelha getting a title shot ? What the fuck dude
She is injured and 1 win streak split over Esparza, <{cruzshake}>dunno if Claudia can make healthy cut again lel, cardio for 1 round.

-If Cody wins vs TJ, and is injury free after.. It could be Cody vs Moraes.
-If TJ wins vs Cody, and is injury free after.. It could be TJ vs Cruz rematch.
-If Max is ready to go by then.. It could be Max vs Ortega.
-It's a quick turn around for Tyron after his Sep fight vs Till, but if he and GSP are both ready.. It could be Tyron vs GSP.
-If GSP and Silva are ready by Nov.. It could be GSP vs Silva.
-If Cyborg and Nunes can get their holdup situated by then.. It could be Cyborg vs Nunes.
*I think the Nate vs Dustin fight could be moved to the main event if whatever fight is booked as the main event, gets cancelled for some reason on short notice.

Gus vs TBA interim title
Ortega vs TBA/jose? interim title
Cyborg squash match
Nunes vs holly?
Rose vs TBA

I don't think Max will be ready for UFC 230. It's going to be DC against somebody, probably Gus.

I don't think Max will be ready for UFC 230. It's going to be DC against somebody, probably Gus.
I tend to agree. The time-frame is right for Cormier, he needs a gap afterwards to prep for a Lesnar fight in Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, so Cormier vs AG/Jones/Someone Else does make sense for the main event in November.
Plus Cormier is very good buddies with Dana White and a main event for DC in one of his last ever fights at Madison Square Garden also makes sense for a UFC favored fighter.

I think Jones suspension might get reduced.

there is no possible way he only gets a year.

the base is 4 years. the only way he gets a 75% reduction is iff they can provide a non-high-risk supplement contaminated with turinabol.

theyve not been able to do that despite testing nearly 20 supplements (it doesnt help that there has never under either usada or fda been a non-high-risk supplement found contaminated with turinabol)

1 year is basically impossible

there is no possible way he only gets a year.

the base is 4 years. the only way he gets a 75% reduction is iff they can provide a non-high-risk supplement contaminated with turinabol.

theyve not been able to do that despite testing nearly 20 supplements (it doesnt help that there has never under either usada or fda been a non-high-risk supplement found contaminated with turinabol)

1 year is basically impossible
Do you think Gus could fight Cormier for the LHW strap?

Probably some bullshit that'll sell ~100k PPVs. Don't blame Nate one bit.

You guys realize that DC-Lesnar is penciled in for January. So why all the DC-Gus guesses?

I would love GSP vs Ferguson

But in reality, probably Ortega vs Aldo for interim belt haha

Back