Who will headline UFC 230?

ritchest_eva

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I’m trying to figure out who is left to headline 230... there’s not really much left other than DC vs Gus... or Max vs Ortega and both of those are big iffys... seeing max pull out 3xs this year don’t see the ufc giving him a headline yet... and DC lookin really thick and don’t see him making 205 ever again so what’s left to headline? I’m down if they just make Diaz vs Poirier the main that needs to be 5 rounds

yeah idk, its gotta be featherweight. or light heavyweight.

I’m trying to figure out who is left to headline 230... there’s not really much left other than DC vs Gus... or Max vs Ortega and both of those are big iffys... seeing max pull out 3xs this year don’t see the ufc giving him a headline yet... and DC lookin really thick and don’t see him making 205 ever again so what’s left to headline? I’m down if they just make Diaz vs Poirier the main that needs to be 5 rounds

They'll announce another interim belt

Max doesn't sell, so if it is down to either a FW or LHW title fight, even though Cormier doesn't sell much either, I'd bet he gets the main event over Max. Hopefully they stack both fights as main and co-main.

Last edited:
I bet it'll be Rose vs Claudia Gadelha. Which will be fairly disappointing as a MSG headliner.

Max doesn't sell, so if it is down to either a FW or LHW title fight, even though Cornier doesn't sell much either, I'd be here gets the main event over Max. Hopefully they stack both fights as main and co-main.
Supposedly Diaz vs Poirier is the comain

So the best options are imo

1. Gsp vs Anderson
2. DC vs Gus
3. Mighty Mouse vs Tj/Cody
4. Max vs Ortega
5. Cyborg vs Nunes
6. Cody/Tj vs Dom/Marlon/Rapha

Kimbo Slice vs Dada 5000 2

I bet it'll be Rose vs Claudia Gadelha. Which will be fairly disappointing as a MSG headliner.
Claudia Gadelha getting a title shot ? What the fuck dude

the ufc doesn't have ppvs with out a title fight so lets say the winner of tj vs cody fight cruz, or it nunes vs cat or dj vs someone or they crown a new lhw champ cause dc only gone worry about his retirement fight with brock.

If Conor and Brock can fight soon why can’t Jones?

Back