Who will headline UFC 195 now?

Mob69

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Who do you think will headline the traditional NYE card, UFC 195, now that Ronda is off the table? The company's other major star, Conor is booked for 294. Jon Jones is on suspension and anyway after fighting in October DC/Gus winner isn't likely to be ready for NYE. Obviously the set co-main JJ can't headline at this stage. Anderson is still suspended. So who do you go for?

I could see Werdum-Cain 2. Yawn. Werdum whipped his ass.

Or they might be able to call on the king of PPV - Mighty Mouse!

Probably Mighty Mouse, the king of PPV.

will it be 194,195 or 196. Stay tuned to see what PPV MM destroys next.

Dillashaw called out Cruz for this card. Makes sense.

Lawlor/Condit and/or Dillashaw/Cruz makes some sense.

Though the Sherdog forum entertainment value of Rousey-Tate3 would be pretty high...

That thumb should be good to go by January 2nd.

I could definitely see them putting Lawler-Condit for this

Werdum/Cain
Lawler/Condit
Killashaw/Cruz
lol even Ronda can headline it again after Holm

I dont see how Werdum/Cain 2 isnt the clear choice. They could do TJ/Cruz, MM title defense, Lawler should be ready. They have many options.

Who do you think will headline the traditional NYE card, UFC 195, now that Ronda is off the table? The company's other major star, Conor is booked for 294. Jon Jones is on suspension and anyway after fighting in October DC/Gus winner isn't likely to be ready for NYE. Obviously the set co-main JJ can't headline at this stage. Anderson is still suspended. So who do you go for?

I could see Werdum-Cain 2. Yawn. Werdum whipped his ass.

Or they might be able to call on the king of PPV - Mighty Mouse!

Connor getting that Future paper.

I know we have all said cray matchmaking this year but...

Lawler/Condit. Thumb injury is fuck all in the grand scheme of things.

They just wanted to credit Rousey as their biggest ever attraction by main eventing a soccer stadium for the first time in UFC history.

It'd be hilarious if a lot of fans turned down their tickets and didn't attend due to the bait-and-switch.

Back