Who will get the TS first ? Winner of JDS/Reem or Arlovski

So Miocic loses a fight, beats Hunt who's 1-3-1
since 2013, and beats Rothwell and he deserves a TS?

I think not.

TS off 10-10 Hunt and Rothwell who finally has consecutive wins after like 5 years of alternating wins and losses, doesn't sound fair to me.

Stipe has fought more than 3 times in his career. Love when people act like only your last couple fights count

Rothwell
Overeem
Arlovski
Brown
Stipe

In that order.

No way Reem should get a titleshot, he has been koed like 10 times already in the ufc

It's all on the table.

If AA has a stinker performance like he did with Schaub, I don't see him getting the nod. If Dos Santos spectacularly KO's Overeem, thats going to factor in.

Some combination of injuries will factor in somewhere.

The notion that the 'next' guy is ever the most logical in terms of divisional rankings go is completely and totally out the window at this point.

Arlovski should already be fighting for the title instead of Cain. He better get the next shot if he beats Mir, which I think he will.

Doesn't matter, either could take TS. He starts shitty threads.

Well if your post is anything to go by I sincerely hope u don't start any threads any time soon.

As for the question TS Arlovski should have the title shot already so I think you know my answer.

Putting Cain/Werdum 2 together has made everything a big mess now.

Dana should get the next TS, then Joe Silva.

They deserve to be beaten by a HW after all the shit fights they put together lately including that stupid rematch.

JDS if he wins because Dana loves him.

If you believe the rumor, Fedor faces the winner of Arlovski/Mir for the title shot against Werdum at UFC 200. I think both JDS/Reem needed one more win each.

If Werdum wins again, definitely the winner of JDS/Reem. If Cain wins, 50/50

Its gotta be Andrei at this point. And you got Big Ben in the mix if he beats Stipe, of course Stipe as well.

Rumor was Fedor vs AA/Mir gets title shot

Well if your post is anything to go by I sincerely hope u don't start any threads any time soon.

As for the question TS Arlovski should have the title shot already so I think you know my answer.

I was trying to play off of the fact that TS means title shot but also means thread starter, so I originally read this thread as "Who could take TS in a fight" lol.

That being said, I make awful... Awful threads.

Putting Cain/Werdum 2 together has made everything a big mess now.

I dont think it did so much, we'll have some actual proven contenders now fighting for the title. They got 3 HW fights lined up in Sept, Oct, Dec.....Cain/Werdum2 wont be till next year.

Back