Who Will Fight Zabit Now?

This is truly saddening. Zabit deserves to fight a ranked fighter and I really looked forward to him fighting Yair. It seems like everyone is ducking Zabit. I doubt any ranked fighter will step in.

Yair always intended to pullout he only agreed to the fight to get back into the UFC he knows Zabit is not a good fight to his rising star.

Yair always intended to pullout he only agreed to the fight to get back into the UFC he knows Zabit is not a good fight to his rising star.
It was a damn good bout! They really need something of caliber to even it up.

Sucks... One of the fights I was looking forward to. Another thread has Lineker calling him out. #Let Them Bang !!!

Sucks... One of the fights I was looking forward to. Another thread has Lineker calling him out. #Let Them Bang !!!
Lineker would absolutely be entertaining plus as he is stepping up a weight-class he should be ok to make 146lbs on 2 weeks notice PLUS he gets major brownie-points from UFC on saving that fight, and keeping Zhabit on the card. And if he lost everyone would say "well he stepped up a weight-class on 2 weeks notice so no big deal". Wouldn't hurt his career at 135lbs.

Also....Lineker is supposed to be 5ft3ins... and Zhabit is 6ft1ins. Probably would be the biggest height disparity of any fight at 145lbs ever..

ps. Anyone know exactly what injury Yair has?? I didn't see any info on that.

It was a damn good bout! They really need something of caliber to even it up.

It would've been a good fight if Yair really had a heart for the fight, but it seems he's looking for a guided path to the top and it don't include Zabit...

It would've been a good fight if Yair really had a heart for the fight, but it seems he's looking for a guided path to the top and it don't include Zabit...
He is prolly still sore from the beating Edgar gave em...

Lineker is the only known name who wants the fight, but the size difference would be absolutely comical lol.

Lineker would absolutely be entertaining plus as he is stepping up a weight-class he should be ok to make 146lbs on 2 weeks notice PLUS he gets major brownie-points from UFC on saving that fight, and keeping Zhabit on the card. And if he lost everyone would say "well he stepped up a weight-class on 2 weeks notice so no big deal". Wouldn't hurt his career at 135lbs.

Also....Lineker is supposed to be 5ft3ins... and Zhabit is 6ft1ins. Probably would be the biggest height disparity of any fight at 145lbs ever..

ps. Anyone know exactly what injury Yair has?? I didn't see any info on that.

Not sure if being sarcastic but you have just named several reasons why this fight should not happen, yet you encourage it.

Stephens, Aldo, Darren Elkins, Moicano, Swanson would all be good fights. I feel Stephens or Elkins will take the fight

Zabit's body is so skinny, Lineker one body shot and Zabit will die. Lineker has some sick body shots.

Chuck some cash at Lamas and get him on short notice, Decent name for Xabits resume if he wins

Not sure if being sarcastic but you have just named several reasons why this fight should not happen, yet you encourage it.
Hey as long as *someone* steps in, all good. I was just thinking out loud on the pros and cons of various replacements, that's all really.

Doubt they get anyone good to step up, how many FW are wiling to fight this kid at all let alone on two weeks notice?

Probably not any top guy so maybe someone looking for a shot.

Someone would have to have some big nuts to step in last minute to fight Zabit.

Back