Who will come in more overconfident in their striking?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor just went 10 rounds against the greatest boxer of all time, but Mayweather arguably wasn’t even trying at times many people believe.

Al Iaquinta fought Khabib on like an hours notice but was able to really do a lot of damage on the feet as he was popping his jab out there like a prime Muhammad Ali.

So who will come in more overconfident in their striking abilities in this fight?

Conor because he is a striker and Khabib is a wrestler.

/Obvious thread

Will the best grappler or the division be overconfident about his striking with the best striker in the division? No. Theyre both gonna do what they do best. This isnt a fight where khabib is gonna test out his striking like in the al iaquinta fight. I doubt conor is gonna go in blasting doubles either.

Conor just went 10 rounds against the greatest boxer of all time, but Mayweather arguably wasn’t even trying at times many people believe.

No im sure it was Mayweathers hardest fight

PKgumEo.gif

Al Iaquinta fought Khabib on like an hours notice but was able to really do a lot of damage on the feet as he was popping his jab out there like a prime Muhammad Ali.

So who will come in more overconfident in their striking abilities in this fight?

gotta love revisionist history....Iaguinta got his but whipped...whether standing or on the ground...he didn't land crap on khabib...how can people out right lie like this...should be an automatic ban.

gotta love revisionist history....Iaguinta got his but whipped...whether standing or on the ground...he didn't land crap on khabib...how can people out right lie like this...should be an automatic ban.

I think he was talking about Khabib, just didn't phrase it correctly. Had to read it twice.

When did Floyd become the best boxer of all time?
Julio Cesar Chavez was 89-0 at one point. Most retired boxers have now ko wins than floyd has wins. Not saying he's bad, but he became the goat before the McGregor fight

1. Floyd isn't the greatest boxer of all time.
2. Khabib's jab looked nothing like prime Ali.

That is all. Carry on.

More confident = Conor

More overconfident = possibly Khabib

I don’t see how Conor can be too confident doing what he does best and Khabib does worst.

I can see how Khabib could possibly be baited into making a bad decision because his emotions take over and he wants to knock Conor out for whatever he ends up saying between now and the fight.

I think Conor will set some traps and lure Khabib into some sort of technical mistake that costs him the fight, leaving all the Mchaters salty and calling it a fluke win or a lucky shot. But it won’t be...he will have rehearsed the pull and slip and footwork for the shot to perfection.

When did Floyd become the best boxer of all time?
Julio Cesar Chavez was 89-0 at one point. Most retired boxers have now ko wins than floyd has wins. Not saying he's bad, but he became the goat before the McGregor fight

ray robinson was like 98-1 at one point...

More confident = Conor

More overconfident = possibly Khabib

I don’t see how Conor can be too confident doing what he does best and Khabib does worst.

I can see how Khabib could possibly be baited into making a bad decision because his emotions take over and he wants to knock Conor out for whatever he ends up saying between now and the fight.

I think Conor will set some traps and lure Khabib into some sort of technical mistake that costs him the fight, leaving all the Mchaters salty and calling it a fluke win or a lucky shot. But it won’t be...he will have rehearsed the pull and slip and footwork for the shot to perfection.

I'm going to list what all the conor haters will be saying. "tony is the true best...khabib was never the real champion" "conor won't defend this title either" "khabib was always over rated, he did ln fact lose to Tibau" "Conor's afraid of tony" "conor's afraid of Lee" blah blah....just wait...you'll be hearing similar and much more soon enough.

I'm going to list what all the conor haters will be saying. "tony is the true best...khabib was never the real champion" "conor won't defend this title either" "khabib was always over rated, he did ln fact lose to Tibau" "Conor's afraid of tony" "conor's afraid of Lee" blah blah....just wait...you'll be hearing similar and much more soon enough.
That's because "haters" like a fighter who fights, not one who just shows up for money fights and goes to other sports.

I agree somewhat, Ferguson didn’t lose his belt, Neither did Mac, Khabib just got a constellation 3rd place belt by beating the 17th ranked LW realtor only bc Tony got injured and Greg wanted mo...$$$

Khabib is a farce
<{jackyeah}>

Back