Who Will Beat Ronda?

Cyborg has a good chance of beating her I'd say it's a toss up with those 2.
Any other top women's fighter has an outside chance.
Holm would make her look stupid with the standup but Ronda most likely gets an armbar within 2rds.Im sure Holms ground game is nowhere near Rondas but everyone seems to say it's horrible.Ive never seen and know nothing about her skill level on the ground.Is she white belt level?Why are people writing off her ground game just because she has a high level bocing/kickboxing background?

Watch the entirety of the fight that most of Sherdog saw a gif from but never bothered watching the rest of. You know, the headkick KO one. Your assessment will go from within two rounds to within two minutes.

Holm was a boxer/kickboxer for ten plus years. She's older and will conceivably never develop the TDD necessary to stop a Rousey osoto gari TD chain.

Cyborg would need to land a fight winning combo in the first 30 seconds or she would lose too. This is what cracks me up most about the Dana protecting Rousey crowd.

She is always getting better. I think only an up and comer that has trained grappling and with good striking can have a chance. She always looks prepared for battle not overlooking any of her opponents.

Davis > McMann > Mayweather

Not including users of P.E.Ds of course.

I'm pretty sure i'd whoop her ass if we fought.

i think zingano could, but then again it's women fighting so who really cares

She will retire undefeated in a year or two.

I think Sara McMann has the best shot at beating Ronda: when they fought, Sara was clearly the better striker

The clearly better striker got stopped by strikes in one minute?

anderson-cooper-condescending-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-300.gif

Back