Who will be the last PRIDE fighter in the UFC?

CELS

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't know who we have left. Werdum, Hunto, Hendo, Rampage (lol) and probably a few others. Who will be the last UFC fighter who ever competed in PRIDE FC?

Who will be the last of the Mohicans?

Who ever competed?

So do Diaz, Anderson, Gil-Mel, Gomi, AO, Shogun, Lil Nog, Vitor, and Kawajiri all count too?

Probably moose, based on his age and lack of damage taken

Well if you look at where each of those guys are in their respective careers, you'd have to think that Werdum has the most left in the tank. He's looking better now than he ever has. Even Mousasi seems to be on a bit of a downward slide.

I'd think Gil, Diaz, and Moose will have the most life left in their legs.

The young dinosaur/old lion/trt hulk/foot-face catching mitt/jesus' only son.

Gegard Mousasi is only 29, and he already has 42 pro fights with just 5 losses in them. That's actually crazy.

Yeah, I'm thinking Gegard Mousasi, probably. Werdum could very well keep fighting for 3 more years, but it's crazy to think that Mousasi will retire in years, at the age of 32. He would have to suffer some serious beatings for that to happen.

Definitely not anyone below middle weight, as those weight classes are very unforgiving of old age.

Who ever competed?

So do Diaz, Anderson, Gil-Mel, Gomi, AO, Shogun, Lil Nog, Vitor, and Kawajiri all count too?

Yes, anyone who ever competed. Not just the champs.

I don't even remember who Mousasi fought in PRIDE...

My guess is Werdum. He's gonna be a champion and even if (when) he loses the belt, he will still be a top contender.

The others, I think their UFC career won't last as long.

What's a pride? Personally, I'd say it's a tossup between Kos and Struve.

Or Mousasi.

Back