Who will be the first champ champ champ?

This really cracks me up........why is it even worth talking about?

Douchsasi couldnt even win a belt in the UFC...........

Get off his nuts son........
Lol- more sherdog dumb- I love it.
Chicken shit Bisping wouldnt take Mousasi title shot and he'd be champion today if stayed instead of brittle Whitaker and stamina issued Romero.

Go home and realize that elite fighters do evolve especially when in their prime today.

Yes. There are no alternatives. Multiple dual weight champions are already limited. 3 of them are active.

AGAIN: You are talking about Conor who hasnt defended a belt in 2 years? Conor, who is already showing signs of CTE? Conor, that only has a left hand and no cardio? That Conor?

That's debatable, he left for money and was riding the best streak at MW for contenders. Just beat up the former champ and stylistically matches up well with Whittaker.
He's also the current #3 ranked middleweight in world (usa today)
Got that Sean long name in my " dumb" ledger

That's debatable, he left for money and was riding the best streak at MW for contenders. Just beat up the former champ and stylistically matches up well with Whittaker.

Really........show me his UFC belt?

shoulda coulda woulda.............

AGAIN: You are talking about Conor who hasnt defended a belt in 2 years? Conor, who is already showing signs of CTE? Conor, that only has a left hand and no cardio? That Conor?

Yes that fucking Conor McGregor. What's the point here? There are only GSP and Conor options since DC can't make MW. No other arguments here.

He's also the current #3 ranked middleweight in world (usa today)
Got that Sean long name in my " dumb" ledger

You talking about USA today that predicted 90% chance Hillary would win against Trump.....that USA Today?

Yes that fucking Conor McGregor. What's the point here? There are only GSP and Conor options since DC can't make MW. No other arguments here.

The obvious answer is Khabib. Every time I make a thread proving this one of the mods (who must hate Khabib) wastelands it.

Mark my words:
Khabib will DESTROY Conor
Beat Woodley
and beat Whittaker

Then champ champ champ

The obvious answer is Khabib. Every time I make a thread proving this one of the mods (who must hate Khabib) wastelands it.

Mark my words:
Khabib will DESTROY Conor
Beat Woodley
and beat Whittaker

Then champ champ champ

Khabib can destroy Conor.
Khabib can't beat Woodley.
Khabib can't fight Whittaker.

You talking about USA today that predicted 90% chance Hillary would win against Trump.....that USA Today?
Yeah and Las Vegas had Hillary-550/ +370 over that moron on election night.
What is your point ???????
I'm laughing so hArd I'm losing salt.

Really........show me his UFC belt?

shoulda coulda woulda.............

You originally said he couldn't, I'm arguing that it was very possible he could have, you're right he didn't actually win the UFC belt.

Conor probably. They will just strip everyone FW-WW and give him the belts.

Conor easily. Unfortunately for TJ he's too small for 145 (he'd beat Frankie but not someone with the height and length of max). Once upon a time I thought Cruz could but injuries.

Conor can sleep Woodley. Woodley has a sloppy overhand right and if he came lunging in he'd get Aldo'd. I think Khabib is a harder matchup than woodley.

Tito was closest to a stuttering champ we've had

GSP is not even champ-champ. He didn't hold the titles at the same time.
I don't think anyone will hold three titles at the same time in the foreseeable future.

Overrated achievement.

Hey- sorry about the "dumb" retorts. ..your entitled to your opinion (even if I obviously disagree also used word "if" this happens and "If " that happens)

Your mother

If Till wins the ww title I hope McGregor moves up to try and capture 3 titles! Because I would love to see McGregor KO’d into retirement.

Back