Who will be the first champ champ champ?

0-1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So we have seen a couple of champ champs and with talks of TJ going down to 125 we could have another but who will be the first champ champ champ?

If Conor gets past Khabib he might want to go after the WW belt and deny GSP that opportunity.

GSP seems to be the most likely, imo.

GSP is not even champ-champ. He didn't hold the titles at the same time.
I don't think anyone will hold three titles at the same time in the foreseeable future.

GSP is not even champ-champ. He didn't hold the titles at the same time.
I don't think anyone will hold three titles at the same time in the foreseeable future.
If that's the criteria then i agree. But if were talking multiple division champs im going with Georges because it's the easiest answer.

Just what we need, some asshole holding 3 belts / never defending and holding up 3 divisions

If Coker allows it
.....if Gegard gets by Rory and Bader wins out heavy tourny, Gegard tko/subs Bader ----champ champ champ.

....and it's realistic cause Ryan will be favored over Sonnen Fedor winner (If Bader gets by Mitrione and he's favored to do so)

Conor or GSP.

BJ at 145? Lol maybeeeeeeee
There's a better chance that someone knocks on my door and hands me a check for one trillion dollars than there is that BJ Penn ever comes close to winning another UFC belt

So we have seen a couple of champ champs and with talks of TJ going down to 125 we could have another but who will be the first champ champ champ?

More importantly, who will be the first Champ Champ Champ Champ?

Dan Henderson.
Close enough anyway.

If that's the criteria then i agree. But if were talking multiple division champs im going with Georges because it's the easiest answer.

In that non-simultaneous case, Conor and GSP have the most chance to do it in the near future. And I have a feeling one of them will do it.

If Coker allows it
.....if Gegard gets by Rory and Bader wins out heavy tourny, Gegard tko/subs Bader ----champ champ champ.

....and it's realistic cause Ryan will be favored over Sonnen Fedor winner (If Bader gets by Mitrione and he's favored to do so)

This really cracks me up........why is it even worth talking about?

Douchsasi couldnt even win a belt in the UFC...........

Get off his nuts son........

In that non-simultaneous case, Conor and GSP have the most chance to do it in the near future. And I have a feeling one of them will do it.

Are you talking about GSP that has only 1 belt and Conor that hasnt defended a belt in 2 years?

That GSP and that Conor?

Are you talking about GSP that has only 1 belt and Conor that hasnt defended a belt in 2 years?

That GSP and that Conor?

Yes. There are no alternatives. Dual weight champions are already limited. 3 of them are active. DC won't be making MW. So that leaves us GSP and McGregor.

The obvious answer is Khabib. Every time I make a thread proving this one of the mods (who must hate Khabib) wastelands it.

Mark my words:
Khabib will DESTROY Conor
Beat Woodley
and beat Whittaker

Then champ champ champ

This really cracks me up........why is it even worth talking about?

Douchsasi couldnt even win a belt in the UFC...........

Get off his nuts son........

That's debatable, he left for money and was riding the best streak at MW for contenders. Just beat up the former champ and stylistically matches up well with Whittaker.

Back