Who Will Be The Champion After Khabib Retires?

Who will be the next champion?

• Total voters
I only count 4 serious contenders for the belt: Tony, Poirier, Gaethje and Islam.

They might do Tony vs. Conor for the belt. Or Justin vs. Conor. Prob. Conor vs. somebody.

Dana hates Tony and loves Conor. He'd love for Conor to be champion again. Conor's best chance among the top 5 is probably against Poirier, so he'd try to set up the rematch.

Islam Makhachev easily

The best defensive fighter in the UFC

Conor and Tony will both be in their mid thirties when Khabib's retired, heck Tony allready is.

So my vote goes to Islam; the other guys listed won't be champ ever. Paul Felder ... gtfo

He said he's retiring soon. His Dad said likely it's when he's 30-0. He is now 28-0.

Who replaces Khabib?

[X] Tony Ferguson
[X] Dustin Poirier
[X] Conor McGregor
[X] Donald Cerrone
[X] Justin Gaethje
[X] Al Iaquinta
[X] Paul Felder
[X] Kevin Lee
[X] Edson Barboza
[X] Anthony Pettis
Shit poll. The correct answer is Islam. There's a reason why everyone and their dog in the top 15 are ducking him.

Islam Makhachev easily

The best defensive fighter in the UFC
He's not a defensive fighter, lmao, he just has great defense.

I only count 4 serious contenders for the belt: Tony, Poirier, Gaethje and Islam.
I like all of these guys. But I think Islam is the most likely.

Tony: 35 years old. Probably won't be fighting in 5 years. Probably won't be at his best in 2.

Poirier: considering retirement already. Probably gets beat by Islam the same as Khabib. Shows a major weakness to wrestlers.

Gaethje: has taken way too much damage. He's gotta retire sooner than later if he wants to have brain cells left

Islam is my pick

Back