Who will be next in line for the HW belt?

NumeroUno

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm assuming Overeem if he wins against Bigfoot but if by some miracle he loses, my next guess would be Werdum if he gets past Big Nog?

Overeem if he beats Bigfoot....and a drug test.

If he loses then either DC or Werdum

They'll give it to Cormier if Overeem loses along with Cain losing. If Cain wins, expect to see DC get a lhw title shot within two fights if he wins.

The Big Nog-Werdum fight isn't until June right? So I don't think it would be either of them. I'm not going to lie if Mark Hunt were to beat Stefan Struve I would love to see JDS vs Mark Hunt.

Top 3 today are JDS, Cain and Overeem. So I think the next one will be Overeem. I'm pretty sure he will beat Bigfoot.

Rothwell is going to make a solid run he looked really really

Werdum's only loss since getting KO'd by JDS has been to Overeem, & given the fact Overeem is a certified cheat, I say give the next shot to Werdum (if he beats nog). He was the first guy to beat Fedor don't forget, that's gotta count for something.

Well I would assume Overeem.
If the the champ is still JDS, then Werdum was already KO'd and he can't take JDS down so that seems pointless unless he really deserves it. Overeem was in line to take on the champ originally so that makes more sense. Cormier should have some fights in the UFC first in my opinion.

Overeem or DC. I think the UFC hates Werdum or he'd get a shot too

I don't think Daniel Cormier will get an immediate shot. He would've if Frank Mir hadn't gotten hurt but a win over Dion Starling isn't going to get it done. He will probably still fight Frank Mir in his octagon debut.

Well I would assume Overeem.
If the the champ is still JDS, then Werdum was already KO'd and he can't take JDS down so that seems pointless unless he really deserves it. Overeem was in line to take on the champ originally so that makes more sense. Cormier should have some fights in the UFC first in my opinion.

Fabricio Werdum has improved a lot recently. I'd love to see him get the shot. Except for the fact that I'm hoping Big Nog knocks his block off.

Yeah, its Overeem if he wins, if not it's likely Werdum or Cormier. Hell if Bigfoot wins he's got to be considered a longshot candidate, too.

Back