Who will be next for the GOAT?

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Platinum Mike Perry will obviously bounce back stronger than ever looking for a vengeance with his upgraded red belt level hands and black belt level explosiveness.

NCAA-Wrestler Alan Jobroni was scared shitless yesterday and refused to give us an entertaining fight just to ensure himself a decision win by fighting like Carlos Condit. That can't be even counted as a win. Perry obviously also faked the two knockdowns to make the audience and fans more excited. We have seen how good his chin really is vs. Roberts.

Who shall motivated 9-0-1 (no contest) Mike Perry knock out next?

winner of Dong/Saffiedine but i really like Platinum vs Lorenz Larkin

Cummings, Elenburger, Sobotta, Thatch, Steele, Tumenov

There are a lot of mediocre fighters to match up with Perry.

I don't know what you are talking about but obviously you are the one opening my threads so jokes on you idiot

Why are you assuming I was talking to you? I wasn't quoting you.

Who has perry beat to make people think he is mediocre?

after that robbery I wouldn't blame him if he retired

Platinum Mike Perry will obviously bounce back stronger than ever looking for a vengeance with his upgraded red belt level hands and black belt level explosiveness.

NCAA-Wrestler Alan Jobroni was scared shitless yesterday and refused to give us an entertaining fight just to ensure himself a decision win by fighting like Carlos Condit. That can't be even counted as a win. Perry obviously also faked the two knockdowns to make the audience and fans more excited. We have seen how good his chin really is vs. Roberts.

Who shall motivated 9-0-1 (no contest) Mike Perry knock out next?
Conor McGregor will stomp that fools ass. Perry ain't shit. all the Perry nut huggers can't say shit now. he got schooled last night. plain and simple.

Faked getting knocked down twice.. this has to be a troll thread, Perry shat his pants by the end of the second round, Perry did what in the 3rd round? Threw maybe 1 punch? He was scared shitless and did shit all in the 3rd as Jouban out smarted then began to dominate him, sure Perry looks the aggressor walking forward but he wasnt doing shit as he was walking Jouban down, by the halfway mark of the fight Perry barely did shit, getting dropped on his ass a few times, rocked with head kicks and rocked with a hook then rocked with a beautiful 3 hit combo must have made him pee himself a little in there

Conor McGregor will stomp that fools ass. Perry ain't shit. all the Perry nut huggers can't say shit now. he got schooled last night. plain and simple.
Colin got submitted by a flyweight. Nothing is more embarrassing then that.

Back