Who will be King of the Middleweight Division in 2013?

mightyfighter

White Belt
Reaction score
Now that Martinez is nearly on his way out, who will take his spot?

Golovkin? Pirog? Quillin?.....Geale?

I see nothing but Sexy for next year. I don't think any of those guys will beat him right now.

GGG is talked about alot, I predict canelo to move up in the next year or two.

Good point, but he is young and i'm sure there will be a point where his body will just get too big for JMW.

For sure. I agree with that but I think floyd dictates Canelos career indirectly until he decides he is done.

Martinez is getting old. Seriously, Chavez Junior had one good round against the guy and broke him from head to toe.

I think some of these younger guys could give Martinez issues.

They can give him issues, who you got as 2013 champ?

martinez by avoiding all risky fights and calling out fighters from smaller weight divisions

" avoiding risky fights AND calling out fighters from smaller weight divisions "

only one criteria is needed , and chavez is not a risky fight

" avoiding risky fights AND calling out fighters from smaller weight divisions "

only one criteria is needed , and chavez is not a risky fight

Martinez_Chavez-Jr_120915_004a-300x198.jpg

True, easy nights work.

score : 11 - 1

people get caught in moments of recklessness

score : 11 - 1

people get caught in moments of recklessness

And some guys get outboxed, no matter how skilled they are.

Junior is a solid fighter and was a good win for Martinez, who has fought most of the half decent guys he possibly could fight. I'm not a big MArtinez fan, but you're way off in your assessment.

You don't think Junior was a good win for Martinez?

I said he was a lightweight, and posted a picture of Martinez on his ass a page after saying I see da sexualiser dominating next year.

I think Jr is a nice win, and he looked good.

Edit: and Chavez should have let his hands go a long time earlier and made it more fun. Martinez is a fun fighter.

Back