Who will be Fedor's next opponent?

Possible oppenets for Fedor Emelianenko

• Total voters

Inverse

Ginger Belt
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
Who do you guys think will be Fedor's next opponent at Rizin'?

Some possible opponents:

Randy Couture
Brock Lesnar
Andre Arlovski
Rampage Jackson
Tito Ortiz
Wanderlei Silva
Sergei Kharitonov
Kimbo Slice
King Mo

But of course, anything could possibly happen - so if you think it could be someone else not listed, feel free to share.

------------
1451565198_1eklhle_a2ua8.gif

Fedor Emelianenko vs Singh Jaideep @ Rizin 2

Hate to be THAT guy, but Andrei is booked to fight Overeem in Rotterdam, don't know why he's on the poll.

Anyway, voted "Other" because I've given up on seeing Fedor fight anyone relevant.

Only Wand on the list seem possible tbh... Lesnar ... smh

Kimbo.... you want to see a murder live on tv?

Only Wand on the list seem possible tbh... Lesnar ... smh
I personally think it will be Silva but these are just some names that have also been thrown in the hat,

I really hope Kharitonov is the choice. We would see a driven, motivated Sergei. There was always some obvious dislike between him and the E. Bros. Though he was a training partner, he has displayed contempt for Alex before, and a mild aversion towards Fedro.

I really hope Kharitonov is the choice. We would see a driven, motivated Sergei. There was always some obvious dislike between him and the E. Bros. Though he was a training partner, he has displayed contempt for Alex before, and a mild aversion towards Fedro.
Kharitonov vs Fedor would really be one of/ if not the best fight for Fedor outside the UFC.

Other. Baruto.

Hopefully I'm wrong. Sakakibara is making it look like a huge deal though.

Brock Lesnar is retired from mma and wrestles for WWE. Do you guys know how contracts work?:)

Wand, Tito, Rampage, King Mo, Sergei and Kongo are all solid opponents which make for exciting fights.

Would like to see him fight a Gracie but none of them compete at HW except for Rickson but he's too old. Okay I'm being facetious with that because Fedor vs. any Gracie would be a murder waiting to happen much like Fedor vs. Kimbo.

Seriously I wanna see Fedor vs. Wandy, but if that doesn't happen than Fedor vs. Sergei.

Back